bf4 first impressions
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4
Did they improve the overall expirience?
yes
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
no
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
meh
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

#46: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:24 am
    —
SUPERKING wrote (View Post):
I fear there will be a massive filtration from the BF3 servers to people hitting up BF4.. Feel as though BF3 will die off like BC2

Depends on your definition of death i spose, there are 50 odd full bc2 servers right now 7.30 am :S

#47: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:37 am
    —
Bf3 will age far worse then bc2 :p

#48: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 pm
    —
Anyone noticed if you get your emblem on guns? Watched levelcaps vids and noticed he had his logo on some of the guns where the US/China flag is on the guns ive used.
It gets slapped on once you apply a camo? Using a grey logo so that might be why i missed mine or has lvlcap just slapped his logo on in the editing process?

#49: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:06 pm
    —
You put a large element behind the emblem and color it black so then the camo doesnt really affect it

#50: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:10 am
    —
Well I have tried it again tonight and I must say what a piece of shit both teams fly to nearest tall building and rocket spam the spawn normal poor map design again from dice. Its only beeen out a few days on beta and already everyone is focused on how to exploit and ruin it for all utterly shit first impressions.
If this is the map to impress Im afraid its utter shit, direct line of site to each others choppers is just a rocket fest of retards.
And who the fuck heard of rpgs that lock on to aircraft if rocket spam in these games was bad enough now every retard who starts the game can lock on, whats the point of unlocking a stinger ffs  PDT_Armataz_01_19

#51: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:50 am
    —
ouch.. sounds dire V_V

#52: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:37 am
    —
Well its a beta, its not the best map, nor the newest build. This build is from a month ago or so. And the stingers fly much faster thwn the rpg for one. And imho these beta players are much more capable thwn your regular bf3 dipshit so far PDT_Armataz_01_11
Edit: and after playing gulf of oman for 2 years im not suprised by any bunny's taxi'ing themselves around XD

#53: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:44 am
    —
aye.. well.. considering it is beta EA/DICE may patch something/nurf the stinger shit.. I remember playing metro on BF3 beta and that was just an RPGfest but seems to have calmed down a lot.. I suspect the same will happen here.. but as first impressions go that aint the best to make =/

#54: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: Sejainus PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:57 am
    —
i cant even install the beta.. so no its not been improved at all...

#55: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:09 pm
    —
Teamwork pays of in bf4 because of the lower pace. Sticking with your squad actually works, which is more then i could ever say about bf3 :P

#56: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:38 pm
    —
Because it's not that rush pants  PDT_Armataz_01_11

I am really enjoying it, I fear though when it is out and all game modes are available conquest will die down and fecking rush take over.

Could be the BF2 sequel I have been waiting for but it won't happen with all the other game modes around  PDT_Armataz_01_02

#57: No icon Re: bf4 first impressions Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:42 pm
    —
As long as i breathe conquest will go without a fight  PDT_Armataz_01_42
I don't really see conquest dying down, if anything its gonna get bigger. Plus the other game-modes are starting to leech elements from the original conquest concept, such as obliteration. If anything conquest is gonna be thriving in one way or another :)

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4