Banned because of cheatometer ?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> The mighty bann hammer is upon you

#1: No icon Banned because of cheatometer ? Author: Perfidator PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:33 am
    —
Hello guys my name is Perfidator and I have been banned last week on one of my favorites servers  PDT_Armataz_01_09 :
[SaS]24/7|#2|Mixed 64 | High Tickets | No Minimap
I asked to Dopebanana and he said to me to come here to make a ban appeal...
The stated reason was that my cheatometer is quite high. Yes but I am not a cheater and you can get all the informations here :
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

And for your information I am N°25 world at sniping class and N°1 at M40 :
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

I hope you understand that is always really important to understands the stats of cheatometer.

Regards,

PS : sorry for my poor english but I am a french frog ;-)

Perfidator

#2: No icon Re: Banned because of cheatometer ? Author: Milos PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:31 am
    —
i dont know about the cheatometer, but if you are that good, you should play on elite servers, not public one's where you will cause massive unbalance  PDT_Armataz_01_07

#3: No icon Re: Banned because of cheatometer ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:43 pm
    —
Well a private vote has been up since i saw your post this morning and noon e has voted to remove your ban.

Personally i despise snipers and would disable them all together if EA would allow me too

Your provided information has just given more reason to leave your ban in place TBH

Thanks for coming, live long and prosper Sniperboy.

Strategic Assault Squad -> The mighty bann hammer is upon you

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1