BF4 Kills
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon BF4 Kills Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:55 pm
    —
'A new concept in Battlefield 4 is that of KILL ASSIST COUNTS AS KILL. If you get a few shots in on an enemy but can’t manage the kill, you’ll still get awarded the kill if that enemy is later eliminated. The thought here is that if you’re contributing to your team you should be rewarded accordingly, since team play is at the core of Battlefield. In Battlefield 3, you could take down an enemy from 100 to 1 in health, then a friendly player would sometimes “rob” you of the kill by dealing the decisive shot. In Battlefield 4, we are instead rewarding both players with a kill and with a healthy dose of points. This means that players who put themselves in harm’s way at the frontlines are more likely to rack up decent scores even if they don’t manage to get a lot of regular kills. Overall, the scoring design in Battlefield 4 is meant to make everyone willing and able to contribute to the greater cause.'

Not sure how i feel about this one, its kinda cool but also makes me think meh.. its not a real rep for kills to deaths...

edit also why on earth is that my avatar thats not me and i cant change it :( heh

#2: No icon Re: BF4 Kills Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:13 pm
    —
Having seen this in bf4 i think sonic and crilly would be back me up on this. Imo this was desperately needed in BF, in bf3 you get points but not a kill.

In bf4 you get the kill if you damage the enemy by a certain amount of points, around 60 i think or something. By your logic, you shouldn't get suppression assist and other score for any partial harm, that's how it is in bf3.
Imo this wont be noticeable, good players get kills/points, bad players don't, this wont change :P

Edit: And this might actually motivate people to suppress and share enemy targets more, adding a tactical aspect because it will let two players share a kill. Making luring enemy's and coordinating with your squad-mates to focus on a target more rewarding :).

#3: No icon Re: BF4 Kills Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:59 pm
    —
Love that it says 100 to 1 yet have had it down to 0 before and kill didn't count but got full assist.

I think it is really good.

#4: No icon Re: BF4 Kills Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:36 pm
    —
0 just means: health < 1, like 0.5

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1