Mr. Jiggles application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon Mr. Jiggles application Author: JiggleMyBalls PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:09 pm
    —
Howdy! Guess who's baaaaaack!  PDT_Armataz_01_12

1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad? Been here before and enjoyed it.

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member? Full Member

3. What is your real name and game name? Eric & JiggleMyBaIIs

4. What games do you play? BF3 [BF4]

5. How long have you played? A few years

6. Where are you located?  Stockholm, Sweden.

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have? Football, tiddaybars and gaming.

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad? Can't remember!

9. What is your current age? 22

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers? Aye!

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave? 2 real ones, SaS were my first and only BF3 clan though.

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above. Yes

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written. Yes, velly god inglish pls.

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why) Probably, YES.

#2: No icon Re: Mr. Jiggles application Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:14 pm
    —
If you enjoyed it so much why did you leave us? WHY?! Why god why...
Welcome back if you are let in  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#3: No icon Re: Mr. Jiggles application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:01 pm
    —
JiggleMyBalls wrote (View Post):
11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave? 2 real ones, SaS were my first and only BF3 clan though.

Doesn't 247 constitute a clan these days ?

#4: No icon Re: Mr. Jiggles application Author: JiggleMyBalls PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:38 am
    —
SgtCrilly wrote (View Post):
If you enjoyed it so much why did you leave us? WHY?! Why god why...
Welcome back if you are let in  PDT_Armataz_01_12

I didn't have enough time back then, and too be fair I told you I'd be back :D
Thank you!

#5: No icon Re: Mr. Jiggles application Author: JiggleMyBalls PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:43 am
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
JiggleMyBalls wrote (View Post):

Doesn't 247 constitute a clan these days ?

Yeah I'm sure it does, however I was just a part of the community for a few weeks when I got back.

#6: No icon Re: Mr. Jiggles application Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:32 am
    —
dat double post :D, welcome back mate

#7: No icon Re: Mr. Jiggles application Author: JiggleMyBalls PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:23 pm
    —
Double's are the new single!  PDT_Armataz_01_18 Thanks mate!

#8: No icon Re: Mr. Jiggles application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:42 pm
    —
yeeeeee bowi!!!  PDT_Armataz_01_25

Love ur avatar btw <3

#9: No icon Re: Mr. Jiggles application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:29 pm
    —
Application denied ,
frankly we require a bit more dedication and commitment from our members.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1