Single Player Trailer
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#16: No icon Re: Single Player Trailer Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:39 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
Im talking more about the actuall gameplay and mentality bf3/4 has  evolved since bf2

Battlelog isnt evolution its devolution

#17: No icon Re: Single Player Trailer Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:05 pm
    —
i mostly mean the maps and there layout, the different game-modes promoting point grinding en close quarters BS. Real battlefield is conquest and huge maps. bf3 is a failed attempt imo to cater to all of their consumers while using minimal resources and creativity, including shitty battlelog ofc  PDT_Armataz_01_19

#18: No icon Re: Single Player Trailer Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:15 pm
    —
Not totally sure. The maps in BF2 in general were better in regard size and layout. BF3 won with  building access and destruction and making the maps feel more life like and less sterile.

If they added that to all the BF2 maps not just the Karkand pack would be awesome.

BF4 is looking more promising so maybe I agree in that respect

#19: No icon Re: Single Player Trailer Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:53 pm
    —
i wasent blown away by the beta but i'm bored stiff of bf3 so new challenges an all that bollox

#20: No icon Re: Single Player Trailer Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:27 pm
    —

Link

Flood Zone is a pretty cool looking map for a litle city map.

#21: No icon Re: Single Player Trailer Author: Milos PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:09 pm
    —
i feel this map is gonna take the vacuum that bazaar takes atm, small, cramped map with lots of elevation. although the map design is far superior here imo

#22: No icon Re: Single Player Trailer Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:26 pm
    —
for a small map it looks a nice size still. Really like it.  PDT_Armataz_01_34

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2