Couple of issues
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Website Suggestions

#1: No icon Couple of issues Author: PrivatepinkLocation: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:42 pm
    —
Terms of service needs altering its just a default text file
and i cant access my forum signature its just a blank page.

EDIT : And the arcade only has one game which is in german  :(

EDIT2 : Sig seems to have cured itself

#2: No icon Re: Couple of issues Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:01 pm
    —
Completly forgot to reply to this  PDT_Armataz_01_04

Yea sigs are ok now and the resize script has been altered upto 600x600px

And i have 200 arcade games ready to install when the beer wears off  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#3: No icon Re: Couple of issues Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:51 am
    —
What u guise mean arcade games..?  PDT_Armataz_01_03

#4: No icon Re: Couple of issues Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:53 am
    —
SUPERKING wrote (View Post):
What u guise mean arcade games..?  PDT_Armataz_01_03

I second that.

#5: No icon Re: Couple of issues Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 am
    —
Is someone not paying attention ?

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#6: No icon Re: Couple of issues Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:09 pm
    —
umm.. |u| okay I see what you mean xD

Is there a point of this? how about having a link to it at the top along side Home, Forum, Join ETC...

#7: No icon Re: Couple of issues Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:40 pm
    —
Is there a point to what ? having an arcade or showing you where it is ?

we could have a link at the top but where do you stop,theres a main menu on the left with 30 links we cant have everything at the top.
Plus we are trying to recruit soldiers who can look around and kill the enemy effectively not peeps with horizontal vision only  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#8: No icon Re: Couple of issues Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 pm
    —
I generally don't scroll that much on the homepage...as it is the home page. Well now I know it's in hell I will check it out :D

#9: No icon Re: Couple of issues Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:12 pm
    —
PDT_Armataz_01_34

#10: No icon Re: Couple of issues Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:51 pm
    —
New arcade games now installed ,
5 minute job turned into an hour due to sloppy coding on behalf of the creator

but its working now , unfortunatly your high scores had to be reset during the process

#11: No icon Re: Couple of issues Author: PrivatepinkLocation: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:20 pm
    —
Yay lots of games but i need 3 more posts to play  PDT_Armataz_01_05

#12: No icon Re: Couple of issues Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:16 pm
    —
awww man :(

Strategic Assault Squad -> Website Suggestions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1