Release date BF4.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#31: No icon Re: Release date BF4. Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:34 pm
    —
LatrortaL wrote (View Post):
I have all of next week off, oh yes, i say ohhhhh yess.

Yay someone to seed the server everyday !

#32: No icon Re: Release date BF4. Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:08 pm
    —
Scowering around the asignements/unlocks in Battlelog its the Shank and Machette for knifes.
M412 Rex, P90, M249 and QBZ-95-1 for weapons and from what i read in some guide there was 3 dogtags per level scattered around the maps.

#33: No icon Re: Release date BF4. Author: Milos PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:53 pm
    —
is it co-op too?

#34: No icon Re: Release date BF4. Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:49 pm
    —
Havent heard anything about a co-op, so dont think there is one.

The single player guide with dogtag locations and walkthrough:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#35: No icon Re: Release date BF4. Author: Milos PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:05 pm
    —
nah don't cheat crilly D:, if youre a bauws you go hardest difficulty

#36: No icon Re: Release date BF4. Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:05 am
    —
lol just looked at unlocks, let's hope the UTS-15 shotgun doesnt behave the way it does in real life - it would be hard to kill somebody with a weapon that jams and cant be unjammed in less than about an hour of taking it apart and putting it back together again with some new parts. Not to mention that the weapon is mostly polymer and is not designed for anything but police forces doing small raids :P

#37: No icon Re: Release date BF4. Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:14 am
    —
Did the first SP mission and then i jumped into some MP action, a few rounds of rush and cq.
Well fun, epic scenery, maps and feel of combat, allot better than the beta.

No performance issues other than the 14x scope makes me rubberband, 6x works fine.
Few hours of sleep and then back too it :)

#38: No icon Re: Release date BF4. Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:15 pm
    —
now that i got it working, i can honestly say this game feels the best of bc2 and bf2, this gonna be a fun ride :)

#39: No icon Re: Release date BF4. Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:13 pm
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

is the server gone?

#40: No icon Re: Release date BF4. Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:49 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/f017070d-fee8-45f9-9e51-bc5523d33473/SaS-24-7-1-Mixed-64-Hardcore-www-sasclan-org-uk/
is the server gone?

Seems to have crashed at 09.43 this mornng ..
unfortunatly ive only just got in .. its now running but ive no doubt it will crash again soon
just like all the others .. checkout all the GSP support forums for the million of issues

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3