x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:12 am
    —
This weekend (02-04/11) is supposed to be double XP weekend for those who pre-ordered BF4 and redeemed the code.

I haven't received any double xp and trailing other forums I know this is a common issue. I spoke with an EA rep. and they said this is a known issue and will be resolved, we will be reimbursed. Anybody with this issue?

Also, those who have BF3 should get a veteran battlepack with BF4. I am yet to receive this battlepack. Has anybody got it? This also seems to be an issue which is being worked on. I read that those that have the battlepack will not be able to open it until all issues have been resolved. The EA rep. said that these issues will be resolved in 48 hours, there will be an announcement of sorts.. sounds interesting.. probably a patch?

EDIT: I have the transcript of the conversation with the EA rep. if you are interested I can upload it here..

#2: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:24 am
    —
I didnt get double xp, cant say i was promised it either...

But i did get the veteran battlepack, think you need to have two BF games so you get the veteran status.

1942 and Play4Free are available for DL on origin and give you the credit if you only have BF3.

#3: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:15 pm
    —
I had BF:BC2 and BF3 and I got it. You had to have veteran status in BF3 to get the battlepack I think. Also the double XP weekend I don't remember being promised didn't happen for me either :P There is one on Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 though in the premium calender.

#4: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:58 pm
    —
Well here's the double XP shindig

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

I already have BF Play for Free, 1942, BC2, BF Heroes, and BF3.

Not sure if I should get £40 premium just for the double xp's =/

#5: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:53 pm
    —
Superking, you also get 12 battle packs for the premium and extra customize thingies like knives and weapon paints and vehicle/soldier camos and I think at the end of next September or something you get an extra surprise item which lots of people think is a weapon :D I got it along with digital deluxe because EA deserve my money  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#6: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:11 pm
    —
Just a heads upp, the premium battlepacks are one a month, not 12 when you buy it  PDT_Armataz_01_08

#7: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:14 pm
    —
hmm.. sounds good.. ill look into it but i fucking hate EA to the max. DICE are carrying the BF series.. resurrected them from the failing 2142..

#8: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: Milos PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:21 pm
    —
there are even far worse developers then dice :P

#9: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:33 pm
    —
Well.. £35 is better than whats on offer at origin..

Get registered or Log in

#10: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:39 pm
    —
I have been lucky i think. Other than sound issues been loving it long time.

#11: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:37 pm
    —
Anyone know of anywhere cheaper we can find the BF4 Premium?

#12: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:54 pm
    —
SUPERKING wrote (View Post):
Anyone know of anywhere cheaper we can find the BF4 Premium?

Cheaper than ?

#13: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:12 pm
    —
35£

#14: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:39 pm
    —
First search came up with £32.99
Get registered or Log in

#15: No icon Re: x2 XP + Veteran Battlepacks Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:10 am
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
First search came up with £32.99
Get registered or Log in

+postage @ £1.90 works out same as Amazon =/

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2