Xfire problem
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

#1: No icon Xfire problem Author: alexfoster PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:25 pm
    —
hi as yuo know for my trial i required to use xfire no problem... but it seem to have one with me it seeem to to crash my games mt games constantly when i have it open but when i try play Bf3 it wont load up at all is there any guides or good place to look to sort the problem

from Alex foster

#2: No icon Re: Xfire problem Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:27 pm
    —
I think it's something to do with disabling BF3 via xfire..

I have problems with xfire and BF4 now, tried a lot and it's getting better but crashes my game when I try to customise the vehicles..

#3: No icon Re: Xfire problem Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:43 pm
    —
Had exact same problem - go to xfire -> tools -> options -> games -> let it finish detecting them etc. -> select BF3 or BF4 on the left hand side list -> in select game select never detect (will say automatically detect) -> in advanced options it will say 'Disable Xfire In-Game' check that box -> apply -> ok

#4: No icon Re: Xfire problem Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:06 pm
    —
I had to do the settings 5 times over as it kept turning back on after a restart. Works fine now. Crashed in BF4 SP but that was unrelated to xfire.

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1