DiddyDon application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon DiddyDon application Author: DiddyDon PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:17 pm
    —
1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad? Looking for a Uk clan found your server four days ago only been playin on there ever since, only makes sence to join your clan.

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?  Full clan member

3. What is your real name and game name? Real Name: Daniel Game Name: DiddyDon

4. What games do you play? I play alot of games if you wish to no more i will add you on xfire and you will see my games list there.

5. How long have you played? I have been gaming since i was about 13

6. Where are you located? Guisborough/North Yorksha  

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have? I like Fishing, Cooking, Proggramming, Mosy of all gameing

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad? Your Battlefiled 4 Server

9. What is your current age? Current age is 19 although my birthday is in 11 days

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers? Depend's on what benifits i would receive

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave? i have only been in guilds/clans in MMOs

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above. Done

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written. Born and raised in England

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why) 8 Untill 10 i would deffenty be to do although a cant find anthing about a date

#2: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 pm
    —
Welcome mate :)

#3: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:53 pm
    —
Welcome Daniel / DiddyDon

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  :P

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Download xfire
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Add all members to your xfire  Their Xfire IDs can be found in their profile or on our xfire page
Get registered or Log in

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Clan practice days / times can be found
Get registered or Log in
but you will most likely find someone online most of the time.
Be sure to drop by the
Get registered or Log in
thread, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion.

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Xfire,

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note xfire is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on xfire

EDIT :

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers? Depend's on what benifits i would receive

No benefits are given to people donating to the servers although full members get rcon access to our servers and community members get limited access.

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written. Born and raised in England

The two dont necessarily go together :)

#4: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: DiddyDon PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:07 pm
    —
Done all of above, also there is no info on BF4 Practice sessions as this is the game i will be playing i would need to know the time and days, also my BF4 game like many others is not working proply and im lucky to get a full game in before it crashed hopfully they will fix this soon

Edit:

I noticed that it says if you have the games SaS plays i need to play them is this required?

Last edited by DiddyDon on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

#5: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:11 pm
    —
For now we practice on wednesday and sunday both at 8pm untill 10 pm in the +0 timezone, ofc this all takes place on our server

#6: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: DiddyDon PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:20 pm
    —
Okay that is fine im on every night anyways and iv only been playing on your server past few day as i like the presetting. Also i noticed that it says if you have the games SaS plays i need to play them is this required?

#7: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:52 pm
    —
Really you only need BF4 and BF3 I think but welcome :)

#8: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:52 am
    —
Welcome

#9: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:04 am
    —
Welcome

#10: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:29 pm
    —
DiddyDon wrote (View Post):
8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad? Your Battlefiled 4 Server

We even got somebody want to join the clan with a messed up server lol :P

#11: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:10 pm
    —
The server may be fucked, to an extent, but the members remain gracious ^^

#12: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: Sejainus PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:15 pm
    —
welcome :)

#13: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:50 pm
    —
Be sure to join us for next practice mate.

#14: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: RUSHGBLocation: Oxford, England PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:43 pm
    —
Welcome :)

#15: No icon Re: DiddyDon application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:20 pm
    —
Did you add everyone to xfire

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2