RUSHGB Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon RUSHGB Application Author: RUSHGBLocation: Oxford, England PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:50 pm
    —
1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?
I have known a few sas members from Battlefield 3 and I used to play with you guys when I had my own clan called LoC. I have been in teamspeak the past few days and active on your server and you all seem like nice guys and a fun group to play with.

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
Full clan member

3. What is your real name and game name?

4. What games do you play?
Battlefield Series, War Thunder, Minecraft

5. How long have you played?
I started gaming in battlefield 1942 when I was 14 and have been gaming ever since.

6. Where are you located?  
Oxford, UK

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
I am a web developer and run my own freelance company as well as working out of office for a leading retailer in the UK. Most of my hobbies revolve around web design/development however I also enjoy travelling and spent the past year travelling around France and Hawaii.

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?
A few sas members used to play on my old server in battlefield 3 and have known you guys ever since.

9. What is your current age?

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?
Yes would be no problem, I have my own battlefield 4 server that I am cancelling this month so could invest those funds elsewhere.

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?
=TSC= (The skull collectors) - Battlefield 2 clan
=EAF= (English armed forces) - Battlefield 2 clan, founded with me and a friend
~LoC~ (Legion of chaos) - Call of duty black ops clan, we were world rank 1 server in black ops, and the number 1 sniping clan on the game.

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
Correct, I have read the rules at the following location:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog :p

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)
Yes

#2: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:59 pm
    —
Welcome mate :)

#3: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: DopebananaLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:01 pm
    —
welcome!

#4: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: RUSHGBLocation: Oxford, England PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:04 pm
    —
Thanks guys, any idea how to change my avatar? When I go to the account section it says "Possible Santy Worm Attack!" 0.o

#5: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:09 pm
    —
Welcome

#6: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:12 pm
    —
RUSHGB wrote (View Post):
Thanks guys, any idea how to change my avatar? When I go to the account section it says "Possible Santy Worm Attack!" 0.o

We will fix that soon enough, feel free to join us for practice today btw, it starts at 8pm (+0 timezone)

#7: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:14 pm
    —
RUSHGB wrote (View Post):

Slightly over enthusiastic security  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Welcome Simon / RUSHGB

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  :P

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Download xfire
Get registered or Log in
Add all members to your xfire  Their Xfire IDs can be found in their profile or on our xfire page
Get registered or Log in

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Clan practice days / times can be found
Get registered or Log in
but you will most likely find someone online most of the time.
Be sure to drop by the
Get registered or Log in
thread, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion.

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Xfire,

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note xfire is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on xfire

#8: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: RUSHGBLocation: Oxford, England PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:28 pm
    —
Thanks Lecro, tags are now on and have read your reply will be online tonight.

#9: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:54 pm
    —
Welcome

#10: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:43 am
    —
Welcome

#11: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:34 pm
    —
Whats your Battle-log id?

#12: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: AgitatedGipsyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:38 pm
    —
welcome :D

#13: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:09 pm
    —
his battellog ID is 'rushuk'

#14: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:26 pm
    —
Owh kl.. he has battlelog.. then he can add as and fulfil the prerequisite to joining SaS

#15: No icon Re: RUSHGB Application Author: RUSHGBLocation: Oxford, England PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:30 pm
    —
I have gone down the list adding on xfire, do I need to add you all in battlelog too? So far I have been adding when I play with the person. Is there a list somewhere of all origin/battlelog id's?

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3