Got banned on 16/11/13
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> The mighty bann hammer is upon you

#1: No icon Got banned on 16/11/13 Author: Epforced PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:55 pm
    —
Hello.

my battlelog:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

got banned on
Get registered or Log in

by :
Get registered or Log in

I dont really know why I got banned, firstly I got kicked with the reason "yea right" and then when I rejoined and played for a little bit I got banned for "Cheating/Hacking".

I dont cheat, never have. Feel free to check my battlelog for info. I die just as easily as other people.
I hope I havent offended anybody because that was not my intention. I just want to play bf3/bf4.
Would like to continue playing on your bf3/bf4 servers.

Sincerely, Ep.

#2: No icon Re: Got banned on 16/11/13 Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:50 pm
    —
Lecro is our clan leader, that being said. Your stats are well above average, not suspiciously high, but still high. Well have to wait for a response from him, although i doubt he would have banned you without a valid reason tbh.

#3: No icon Re: Got banned on 16/11/13 Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:15 pm
    —
Do you know who banned you? It's really down to their discretion at the point in time and I'm assuming they looked you up (battlelog info etc.) so they must have done it for a valid reason and not just 'anybody kills me is hacking'. Thank you for being civil about this!  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#4: No icon Re: Got banned on 16/11/13 Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:44 pm
    —
sonicbrandon wrote (View Post):
Do you know who banned you? It's really down to their discretion at the point in time and I'm assuming they looked you up (battlelog info etc.) so they must have done it for a valid reason and not just 'anybody kills me is hacking'. Thank you for being civil about this!  PDT_Armataz_01_12

by :
Get registered or Log in
XD

#5: No icon Re: Got banned on 16/11/13 Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:44 am
    —
I did unban you but after your little outburst with your other account the ban was reapplied.

live long and prosper.

Strategic Assault Squad -> The mighty bann hammer is upon you

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1