TripleOps application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon TripleOps application Author: TripleOpsLocation: Maribor PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:45 pm
    —
1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?
- because i want to play strategic and learn something new

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
- Full Clan Member

3. What is your real name and game name?
- real name are Gregor Golob
- in game are TripleOps

4. What games do you play?
-BF3

5. How long have you played?
-3 month now

6. Where are you located?  
- Slovenia

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
- playing football

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?
- i saw your platoon on battlelog

9. What is your current age?

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?
- sure

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?
- one / becuse they all go on BTF 4

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
- yes

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.
- its not my first language but i think i speak and read pretty good

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)
- i try ... if i not it is becuse of my jobe i work one time in morning one time at night so ....

#2: No icon Re: TripleOps application Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:59 pm
    —
Welcome man :)

#3: No icon Re: TripleOps application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 pm
    —
Our next BF3 practice is Sunday at 20:00 GMT. You an hour ahead I believe so 21:00 for you.

Welcome.

#4: No icon Re: TripleOps application Author: TripleOpsLocation: Maribor PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:12 pm
    —
Sunday i work until 23h .... if you where still there i come

#5: No icon Re: TripleOps application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:23 pm
    —
A few members do stay a bit later after practice but may move over to bf4 server. Do you plan to get bf4 at all? Currently Sunday is bf3 practice and Wednesday for bf4. We are talking about the other days at the moment.

#6: No icon Re: TripleOps application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:59 pm
    —
Welcome Gregor / TripleOps

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  :P

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Download xfire
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Add all members to your xfire  Their Xfire IDs can be found in their profile or on our xfire page
Get registered or Log in

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Clan practice days / times can be found
Get registered or Log in
but you will most likely find someone online most of the time.
Be sure to drop by the
Get registered or Log in
thread, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion.

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Xfire,

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note xfire is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on xfire

#7: No icon Re: TripleOps application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:50 pm
    —
Welcome =)

#8: No icon Re: TripleOps application Author: TripleOpsLocation: Maribor PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:41 pm
    —
i add you all on the xFire .... but i have a problem i cant use [SaSr] in the game BTF3 in the clan tag any idea ?

#9: No icon Re: TripleOps application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:44 pm
    —
I think u do not need to add ' [ ] '

#10: No icon Re: TripleOps application Author: TripleOpsLocation: Maribor PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:51 pm
    —
heheh yea .... lol ... and yes i have a plan to buy BTF 4 but first i need to buy some RAM and better grafic ... to the new year i can have BTF 4

#11: No icon Re: TripleOps application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:55 am
    —
You could still get it.. my PC is pretty pants and runs BF4 on high pretty well.. some of the time

#12: No icon Re: TripleOps application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:35 am
    —
Cool good to hear  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1