Server Suggestion for Rush
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Server Suggestion for Rush Author: RUSHGBLocation: Oxford, England PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:50 pm
    —
Hi Guys,

I have noticed the rush tickets are very low on the server, if not unplayable on most maps when the server is full with 64 players. In the past week I have yet to play a game of rush that gets past the 2nd-3rd round and that's if your lucky it normally ends on the first or second objectives. Some of my friends that play on the SaS server have also noticed it and asked me to make a suggestion.

I'm not sure if other people notice it but it can get very frustrating, I realize its so that the conquest tickets are not huge however if that's the case I would probably just remove rush because its quite pointless to play it when you get 2k exp and 2-3 kills in an entire game. Or try to increase the tickets so it is playable. I found this ProCon plugin for battlefield 3 (sure 4 is similar) that changes settings based on the map:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
(1-4-5-01-05-2012)

Thanks,
Rush

#2: No icon Re: Server Suggestion for Rush Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:45 pm
    —
I agree here, combine the low tickets with high player count with a small map and mostly drone-like players and it becomes very boring.

#3: No icon Re: Server Suggestion for Rush Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:42 pm
    —
i like rush with low tickets tbh - you do only get like 2k xp a round but thats a fast 2k XP. If the teams are good you can also do very well on rush so it can show skill among some players as well

#4: No icon Re: Server Suggestion for Rush Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:11 pm
    —
sonicbrandon wrote (View Post):
i like rush with low tickets tbh - you do only get like 2k xp a round but thats a fast 2k XP. If the teams are good you can also do very well on rush so it can show skill among some players as well

Yeah but the useless filler players start complaining and whining about their lack of basic tactics.
It starts becoming a cesspool of dickheads in no time :(.

#5: No icon Re: Server Suggestion for Rush Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:47 pm
    —
The problem I find if players don't rush at start it just goes to a campfest with snipers and that becomes extremely boring. As soon as the defenders get a chance to get organized that is it shit hit the fan and boredom sets in. It's ok if you end up on a team who can attack but meh most times they don't.

Last night I liked it as played one round as defenders and some guy moaned there wasn't enough tickets to be attackers  and win. Switch sides and well it didn't take long for our team to take all mcoms  PDT_Armataz_01_14

For me the sooner a rush map is over the better  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#6: No icon Re: Server Suggestion for Rush Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:08 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
The problem I find if players don't rush at start it just goes to a campfest with snipers and that becomes extremely boring. As soon as the defenders get a chance to get organized that is it shit hit the fan and boredom sets in. It's ok if you end up on a team who can attack but meh most times they don't.

Last night I liked it as played one round as defenders and some guy moaned there wasn't enough tickets to be attackers  and win. Switch sides and well it didn't take long for our team to take all mcoms  PDT_Armataz_01_14

For me the sooner a rush map is over the better  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Atm i would agree, these guys couldn't be better at dying even if they tried to.

#7: No icon Re: Server Suggestion for Rush Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:26 pm
    —
RUSHGB wrote (View Post):
Hi Guys,

I have noticed the rush tickets are very low on the server, if not unplayable on most maps when the server is full with 64 players. In the past week I have yet to play a game of rush that gets past the 2nd-3rd round and that's if your lucky it normally ends on the first or second objectives. Some of my friends that play on the SaS server have also noticed it and asked me to make a suggestion.

I'm not sure if other people notice it but it can get very frustrating, I realize its so that the conquest tickets are not huge however if that's the case I would probably just remove rush because its quite pointless to play it when you get 2k exp and 2-3 kills in an entire game. Or try to increase the tickets so it is playable. I found this ProCon plugin for battlefield 3 (sure 4 is similar) that changes settings based on the map:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
(1-4-5-01-05-2012)

Thanks,
Rush

That plugin isn't on the BF4 compatibility list as yet.
we do have a plugin for varying tickets on all different game modes but it seems every server update  sends it wappy (naturally its never had a problem with bf3 which its also been running on for over a year ) . Ive just upfdated it yet again though so see if its started working again !

#8: No icon Re: Server Suggestion for Rush Author: RUSHGBLocation: Oxford, England PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):

That plugin isn't on the BF4 compatibility list as yet.
we do have a plugin for varying tickets on all different game modes but it seems every server update  sends it wappy (naturally its never had a problem with bf3 which its also been running on for over a year ) . Ive just upfdated it yet again though so see if its started working again !

Okay awesome, hopefully it will work this time. It's just a suggestion but I do find most games I play people normally rage about it. Hopefully the plugin works or gets updated to work.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1