Obliteration?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Obliteration? Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:32 pm
    —
Hey guys, what do you think about the game mode obliteration? I really enjoy it and in my opinion, now everybody is more used to the game, it would be a great addition to our BF4 server. :)

#2: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: RUSHGBLocation: Oxford, England PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:30 pm
    —
I'm not the biggest of fans but it can be fun and certainly a good change from the standard game modes :)

#3: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:13 pm
    —
Had a thread about it before, most of the guys moaned it was shit

i like it..

#4: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:35 pm
    —
fuck that camp-rapefest

#5: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:36 pm
    —
SUPERKING wrote (View Post):
fuck that camp-rapefest

Im sure tweaking the playercount/maps could do wonders, oh well best leave it for later

#6: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:43 pm
    —
I tried it once at the very beginning.. Rouge Transmission was the map, the bomb was under the dish.. everytime I tried getting anywhere near it I got sniped/shelled dozens of times.. gave up and sat in the AA til the end of the round..

I dont mind giving it another shot, but may need to work under one of the SaS guys to guide me through a bit..

#7: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:45 pm
    —
IF you can add a timelimit to it, im all for it.
But not without one, its so easy to get a camp stalemate on it.

#8: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:48 pm
    —
You will find me playing obliteration when not on our server  PDT_Armataz_01_01

I find it one of the better things added to BF4, the way people play has changed a lot since the early days and there are some good struggles over the bomb.

Not actually played the rogue transmission map most servers seem to have the railway, locker, floodzone and shanghai.

#9: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:49 pm
    —
SgtCrilly wrote (View Post):

Think we replied together then crilly.....

The time limit thing has been fixed never used to work but most have about 30 to 40 mins on the clock.

#10: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 pm
    —
SgtCrilly wrote (View Post):

Been playing on this obliteration only server recently. When both teams put up a good fight, it hardly ever has all 3 bombs go off. The time limit always runs out. Of course you do get those games where people are just not playing the objective at all but you get that in rush and conquest too.  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#11: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:15 pm
    —
Obliteration is good but it can be very tedious and annoying at times, especially when you get someone just camped up with the bomb the whole match because his mates have kill boxed the area. On the whole it can be fun but sometimes it turns into a rage fest.

#12: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:47 pm
    —
Rabbitobanditto wrote (View Post):
Obliteration is good but it can be very tedious and annoying at times, especially when you get someone just camped up with the bomb the whole match because his mates have kill boxed the area. On the whole it can be fun but sometimes it turns into a rage fest.

Just go kaoken on their ass :D

#13: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:33 pm
    —
A few grenoodles later, they got the message and cleared out  PDT_Armataz_01_27

#14: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:29 pm
    —
Just played my first game of obliteration. Really enjoyed it and was my most hated map Locker  PDT_Armataz_01_12 Everyone playing the objective rather than camping, loved it.

#15: No icon Re: Obliteration? Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:07 pm
    —
Obliteration like rush, if you get good team stuff happens nicely. However if you have bad team you get easily frustrated. I like obliteration, it is nice new twist to rush. Both sides can attack and defend so it is often more dynamic

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2