Premium
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Premium Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:40 pm
    —
Is there any way to get premium(Other than BL [50euro])?

#2: No icon Re: Premium Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:42 pm
    —
I got my premium from eBay.. German online retailer, emailed the code within 10minsk, £30..

#3: No icon Re: Premium Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:44 pm
    —
You can use a proxy and get a pikey one from Mexico or some other 3rd world country, half the price there.

#4: No icon Re: Premium Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:45 pm
    —
SgtCrilly wrote (View Post):
You can use a proxy and get a pikey one from Mexico or some other 3rd world country, half the price there.

Dunno man.. I dont feel comfortable sending my details to countries outside the EU.. =/

#5: No icon Re: Premium Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:09 pm
    —
Any chance they send out physical premium codes to gamestores to sell on their own?
Or any planned discounts for premium?

#6: No icon Re: Premium Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:24 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
Any chance they send out physical premium codes to gamestores to sell on their own?

Possibly.. not sure around the UK.. the game stores here are going bust! Think I remember that being the case with BF3 premium though..

Milos wrote (View Post):
Or any planned discounts for premium?

I bought BF3 Premium for like £15 about 9months after it was released.. on sale online, code only.. think it was a Danish website..

EDIT: Have you checked Amazon?

EDIT2: I'm trying to find a deal for premium for BF4 on the PS4 but cant seem to find any..

#7: No icon Re: Premium Author: RUSHGBLocation: Oxford, England PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:28 pm
    —
I buy all my origin stuff half price via origin mexican website, get FoxyProxy for firefox and find a free mexican proxy and add it.

Then go to origin and it will be in mexican, go to search box and search for battlefield 4 premium, add to cart and go to checkout, login with your origin account and continue to pay with paypal. Now you can disable the proxy and checkout via paypal.

Then you done, it works because third world.

#8: No icon Re: Premium Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:32 pm
    —
RUSHGB wrote (View Post):
I buy all my origin stuff half price via origin mexican website, get FoxyProxy for firefox and find a free mexican proxy and add it.

Then go to origin and it will be in mexican, go to search box and search for battlefield 4 premium, add to cart and go to checkout, login with your origin account and continue to pay with paypal. Now you can disable the proxy and checkout via paypal.

Then you done, it works because third world.

Then you done, it works because third world.[/quote]
This made me genuinely laugh :D

And then no1 called the cops, it works because third world.

#9: No icon Re: Premium Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:33 pm
    —
so how do I find a free mexican proxy

#10: No icon Re: Premium Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:06 pm
    —
ShopTo.net

Bought a physical copy of BF3 premium from there cheaper than BL. Not sure if they do BF4 premium though but they also do digital copies usually. I trust them and their delivery policy is brilliant! :D

Order before a certain time and they dispatch your order from the warehouse within 5 minutes or something like 20 minutes during busier seasons.  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#11: No icon Re: Premium Author: RUSHGBLocation: Oxford, England PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:14 pm
    —
Enyaw wrote (View Post):
so how do I find a free mexican proxy

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

You just need the ip and port, connections will be kinda slow though took me 10 minutes to load origin website and do it all :p

#12: No icon Re: Premium Author: AgitatedGipsyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:41 pm
    —
God dam Mexicans takeing our job NOW OUR PREMIUM !

Link

#13: No icon Re: Premium Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:56 pm
    —
Try play.com they do a code in a case but it its around £43

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1