Munchy Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon Munchy Application Author: Munchy PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 pm
    —
A good application will contain most or all of the following information:

1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?
because its a good laugh with you guys, always join ya on TS and have a good serious game but giggles included, have tagged along on a couple of practices and its nice because then it allows me to practice on certain parts
2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
Community
3. What is your real name and game name?
Marc. Drolfymunch
4. What games do you play?
pretty much all FPS, most of the battlefield series
5. How long have you played?
since 2142
6. Where are you located?  
Portsmouth
7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
Airsoft, airsoft, guns guns and anything that goes bang
8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?
Battlefield 3. joining on the server and having a good laugh. only pretty much just started joining on the TS cos of brandon xD
9. What is your current age?
10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?
if i have the cash availiable i shalls
11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?
couple of friend parsay clans but never a real full clan
12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
i can confirm this
13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.
written not so much. bad grammer and spelling occasionly
14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)
If im around and available of course

#2: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:43 pm
    —
Welcome Alex / Jamessuperfun (make sure your game name matches TS / forum name)

JFYI getting any of the servers running never takes more than one map especially BF3 which is almost self populating

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  (its not all pasted)  PDT_Armataz_01_11

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Download xfire > HERE <Add all members to your xfire  Their Xfire IDs can be found in their profile or on our xfire page HERE <

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Be sure to drop by the Important Info thread, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion,
As your going for comms membership its vital that the forum becomes your second home so everyone has a chance to get to know you.

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Xfire,

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note xfire is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on xfire

Last edited by _lecro_ on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:39 am
    —
Drolfy :DDD

#4: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:05 am
    —
welcome!! At least i'm not the only new fish anymore XD

#5: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:48 am
    —
Capt crunch signing up?  PDT_Armataz_01_13

#6: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:33 pm
    —
Whale Cum!

#7: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:27 pm
    —
PDT_Armataz_01_37

Welcome

#8: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:38 pm
    —
welcome munch

#9: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:12 pm
    —
SgtCrilly wrote (View Post):
Whale Cum!

no thanks im full !!

#10: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:36 pm
    —
Welcome sir <3

#11: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:51 pm
    —
Still waiting for xfire invite !

#12: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:40 pm
    —
Dont forget you need to invite the rest of the admin team as friends on xfire before your probation starts officially, the others can wait .
Your profiles says you only have one friend - Me !

EDIT : Everyone whos name is green or red on here.

#13: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: Munchy PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:06 pm
    —
But but your my only friend <3
also followed your help thing. different lay out on it to yours. so erm i dont knows D=

#14: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:21 pm
    —
Im guessing your using the new xfire version 2 or the beta

try version 1
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
im unfamiliar with the new one so cant help really but all the setting should be the same if you wanna stick with that one.

#15: No icon Re: Munchy Application Author: Munchy PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:38 pm
    —
After Talking with Lecro tonight id like to push forwards to become a full memeber, thought i had originally but looking back i realise it was just a community i had applied for due to commitments with airsoft on wednesdays lol

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2