Nvidia Drivers
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Nvidia Drivers Author: Milos PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:44 pm
    —
Soz ive been using Geforce to update my drivers since ever.
Unfortunately Geforce has not been working for a week or more.
How do install new drivers without Geforce? :P

#2: No icon Re: Nvidia Drivers Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:10 pm
    —
Which bit of gforce is not working?????

You can always go direct to the Nvidia website and download the driver yourself by selecting drivers and then selecting your system and card type.

That is I assume that your not referring to the website as not working.

#3: No icon Re: Nvidia Drivers Author: Milos PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:22 pm
    —
Did it via the site, thnx :)

#4: No icon Re: Nvidia Drivers Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:35 pm
    —
I assume this is some sort of noob update tool !

#5: No icon Re: Nvidia Drivers Author: Milos PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:15 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
I assume this is some sort of noob update tool !

No it doesnt update noobs unfortunately, only drivers

#6: No icon Re: Nvidia Drivers Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:23 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
No it doesnt update noobs unfortunately, only drivers

That must be where your going wrong .

#7: No icon Re: Nvidia Drivers Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:22 pm
    —
If it was the GeForce experience thing not working, I too have been having issues with it recently and so have a few others, it is always best go to the website anyway just so you can installed the driver yourself and know that the process is completed as the experience may sometimes say the install was successful but it hasn't even thought of installing.

#8: No icon Re: Nvidia Drivers Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:32 pm
    —
Yeah the website was way more reliable imo.
I just hadn't a clue how to install drivers, since i only switched to PC 6-8 months ago(from 360), been using G force to update :P

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1