Xfire problems
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Xfire problems Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:18 pm
    —
Post any and all problems regarding Xfire here please.

#2: No icon Re: Xfire problems Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:15 am
    —
So every1 will be on xfire from now on? :D

#3: No icon Re: Xfire problems Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 am
    —
I am sure I have read this on here somewhere else but one common problem is that when you have Xfire running, BF4 closes or comes up with an error soon after launching.

If anyone has this issue, it is super easy to resolve.

Launch your Xfire client, go to tools, options and then click the games tab. In the list you should see Battlefield 4. Click to highlight it and on the right near the bottom you should see a box that says disable Xfire in game. Click that and then apply.

When you have done this and closed the options tab down, you should be able to launch BF4 with no issues, if the issue persists then it would probably be best trying to repair the game files or just doing a re-install of BF4.

I know such an issue may put people off using Xfire but as you can see, it is easy to resolve, the only thing is, you won't show as playing BF4.

Sorry for long post, just trying to help  PDT_Armataz_01_04

#4: No icon Re: Xfire problems Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:41 pm
    —
I disabled the whole in-game thingy when i was having trouble, did t work then bit somehow it fixed itself and no longer causes me issues with direct-x or crashes.

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1