Kenzo Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon Kenzo Application Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:07 am
    —
A good application will contain most or all of the following information:

1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?

introduced by my buddy Munchy, have found it to be a laugh, relaxed (most of the time) and people I wouldnt have a problem doing further gaming with in the future

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
Community

3. What is your real name and game name?
Adam and Matra / Kenzo

4. What games do you play?

Battlefield seires, Some call of duty, pretty much anything that takes the fancy, not a big fan of RTS competetive. I just cant think that far ahead :P

5. How long have you played?
Far too long X3 Battlefield since BF Vietnam on and off, since BFBC2 regularly.

6. Where are you located?  
Chelmsford

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?

Airsoft, movies, food (too much food), cycling specifically mountain biking, uploading content recorded in game to Youtube.

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?

Got dragged into a server by Munch, who then dragged me into the teamspeak,

9. What is your current age?

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?

Sure, long as the price isn't ludicrous.

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?

2 ish, one was just a mates' clan and teamspeak that we recorded vids and youtube contnet. The other I actively applied to, never progressed from there. So they had a donation for a month as part of the prerequisites and nothing ever came of it. Too bad so sad.

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
I have read these twice :)

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.

I am very fluent in English, good and bad, spelling is a bit bad however.

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)

Usually am anyway barring Mondays, Fridays and some weekend days when I am away from home.

#2: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:21 am
    —
Welcome :-D

Server payments are donations we don't set an amount. Up to you  PDT_Armataz_01_20

#3: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:03 am
    —
Welcomesss :D

#4: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:18 am
    —
Welcome Adam and Matra

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  (its not all pasted)  PDT_Armataz_01_11

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Download xfire > HERE <Add all members to your xfire  Their Xfire IDs can be found in their profile or on our xfire page HERE <

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Be sure to drop by the Important Info thread, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion,
As your going for comms membership its vital that the forum becomes your second home so everyone has a chance to get to know you.

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Xfire,

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note xfire is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on xfire

#5: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:33 am
    —
Whale cum!

#6: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:16 pm
    —
Mat'Ra! Good morrow fine sir and welcome.

#7: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:38 pm
    —
Link to your youtube page would be nice btw.

#8: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:23 pm
    —
Welcome :D

#9: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:42 pm
    —
matra_drolf wrote (View Post):
12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above. I have read these twice :)

I thought you couldn't read ;)

#10: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:58 pm
    —
Welcome sir! :D Link us that youtube! ^^

#11: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:40 pm
    —
sonicbrandon wrote (View Post):
I thought you couldn't read ;)

Well i havnt had my xfire invite, have you !

#12: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:21 pm
    —
Application upgraded to full member

also note this sticky, although made with extreme sarcasm it is 100% accurate
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#13: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: AgitatedGipsyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:52 am
    —
Welcome to this horrible family :D

#14: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:32 am
    —
AgitatedGipsy wrote (View Post):

Back to the hole with you!!

#15: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:30 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
AgitatedGipsy wrote (View Post):

Back to the hole with you!!

Its Scottish comedy m8,
its an acquired taste and most people simply puts the giver down as being a bit of a nob ,
but give it time and youll warm to its qualities .. maybe  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#16: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:54 am
    —
Loooots to read up on!

Also reactivated my Xfire which is nnow in my info on this place, aka its my full name thing:

matraklirahn

So will try finding a list of all you crazy people to populate my lists with!

ALL OF THE LISTS

Also that youtubeness found here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#17: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:53 pm
    —
Combat trial sunday 13/04/14

20:00 prompt.

#18: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:16 pm
    —
Woot! Good luck matra!  See you Sunday!

#19: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:04 am
    —
Bah, will aim to be home in time. Got kids and going to my parents for din dins and tea.

#20: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:58 am
    —
hehe!
One question though - yellow means community? are matra and munchy not able to see the recruit discussion then? O_o - and also arent they supposed to be cyan :o?

#21: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 am
    —
MatRa is the only recruit , munchy applied as community anyway
matra was cyan but changed to yellow once he reached the level of forum posts to become community automatically and i cba to change him at this late stage.
Only full members can see the recruit discussion thread !

#22: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:44 am
    —
AH! awesome ;D Well matra CYA tonight :o

#23: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:19 pm
    —
Yeah this didnt happen. Last thursday through the weekend I tweaked a nerve in my neck x.x 29 hours without sleep and panic attacks later, I had a shit weekend :D

#24: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:34 pm
    —
aww dude sorry to hear that! sounds sucky

#25: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:54 pm
    —
It was a bit shit yeah, but I'm nearly 100%

Job interview on Monday too so good times!

#26: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:02 pm
    —
matra_drolf wrote (View Post):
It was a bit shit yeah, but I'm nearly 100%

Job interview on Monday too so good times!

Good luck with interview!

Have one too on Tuesday just for fun of it and maybe to piss of my boss since I'm waiting for probation period review  PDT_Armataz_01_14

#27: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:32 pm
    —
HAH Classic! Yeah my boss would need to have a serious wake up call. The only guy who does his returns and support leaving may be that wakeup call. :D

*all of the middle fingers*

#28: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:41 pm
    —
As of now Matra_drolf is here by known by his other alias Kenzo

So welcome [SaSr] Kenzo

#29: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:27 pm
    —
WOO!!!! I am like...reborn and stuff...um...now what?

#30: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:29 pm
    —
Bend over new boy !

#31: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:55 am
    —
LOL. Welcome Kenzo...what did you do with the body of mat`ra?

#32: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:43 pm
    —
LOL XD! Welcome Kenzo, so this means youll have a new 4 week probation YEY (Nah jk) I think your probation trial is comming up soon :3

#33: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:50 pm
    —
I think it's finally that time Kenzo!!
Your combat trial will be will be this Sunday at 8.
Be there or be a four sided, two dimensional shape.
Good luck for Sunday!

#34: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:55 pm
    —
Damn, I won't be on Sunday again. To trials in a row I am going to have missed. Sorry  PDT_Armataz_01_09

#35: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:12 pm
    —
Fraid I can't make 8th; at least for now!

I have booked air soft for the day as a 'farewell' to the guys at work and some other friends doing it!

I may be back in time for it, but wanted to just make it known!

#36: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:04 pm
    —
THIS SUNDAY 25TH OF MAY!!! AT 8PM.    PDT_Armataz_01_12 might wanna re-read my post mate. lemmie know if its still no good for you :)

#37: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:07 pm
    —
Don't forget to change your tags to r  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#38: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:45 pm
    —
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP and yes THIS Sunday I defenitely cannot make!

Not going to be home sadly! Off visiting friends! :(

#39: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:52 pm
    —
..... Next Sunday any good to you?

#40: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:39 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
Bend over new boy !

|u|  PDT_Armataz_01_14

#41: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:19 pm
    —
Kenzo buddy. Next Sunday OK for your combat trial?   That's 1/6/14?

#42: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:48 pm
    —
YES! LETS DO THIS! No plans, no interruptions, no mercy!

#43: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:26 pm
    —
OK confirmed for tomorrow

#44: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:37 pm
    —
#1 Forum activity - Fail ( Make more effort please )

#2 Server activity - Pass (90% gaming time on our servers during probation period)

#3 steam  activity - Pass

#4 Practice attendance - Fail

#5 Combat trial - Pass (Just :P )

#6 Received over 5 pass votes from other members - Fail [ i guess they CBA as usual]

Although these results are a fail for full member they do pass as comms so ..

You may now remove your recruit tags and add Community member [SaSc] on steam and in game.

If you would like basic admin privileges on the server (kick , kill , temp ban}  just let me know ;)

#45: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: NI-UNDEAD PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:45 pm
    —
well done i hope to join some  PDT_Armataz_01_05 heres hoping  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#46: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:31 pm
    —
Feel free to reapply for full but that has a delay.

#47: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:55 pm
    —
Well done buddy welcome to the community. Like till said your welcome to try for full tags in a few months.

#48: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:06 pm
    —
Congratz  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#49: No icon Re: Kenzo Application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:08 pm
    —
Gratz on community and SaSc tags Matra, Kenzo :D You can now rock them on the servers and help us keep order on there :3 anal-probes will be handed out later! ;)

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1