Kenzo Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon Kenzo Application Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:07 am
    —
A good application will contain most or all of the following information:

1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?

introduced by my buddy Munchy, have found it to be a laugh, relaxed (most of the time) and people I wouldnt have a problem doing further gaming with in the future

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
Community

3. What is your real name and game name?
Adam and Matra / Kenzo

4. What games do you play?

Battlefield seires, Some call of duty, pretty much anything that takes the fancy, not a big fan of RTS competetive. I just cant think that far ahead :P

5. How long have you played?
Far too long X3 Battlefield since BF Vietnam on and off, since BFBC2 regularly.

6. Where are you located?  
Chelmsford

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?

Airsoft, movies, food (too much food), cycling specifically mountain biking, uploading content recorded in game to Youtube.

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?

Got dragged into a server by Munch, who then dragged me into the teamspeak,

9. What is your current age?

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?

Sure, long as the price isn't ludicrous.

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?

2 ish, one was just a mates' clan and teamspeak that we recorded vids and youtube contnet. The other I actively applied to, never progressed from there. So they had a donation for a month as part of the prerequisites and nothing ever came of it. Too bad so sad.

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
I have read these twice :)

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.

I am very fluent in English, good and bad, spelling is a bit bad however.

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)

Usually am anyway barring Mondays, Fridays and some weekend days when I am away from home.

#2: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:21 am
    —
Welcome :-D

Server payments are donations we don't set an amount. Up to you  PDT_Armataz_01_20

#3: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:03 am
    —
Welcomesss :D

#4: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:18 am
    —
Welcome Adam and Matra

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  (its not all pasted)  PDT_Armataz_01_11

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Download xfire > HERE <Add all members to your xfire  Their Xfire IDs can be found in their profile or on our xfire page HERE <

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Be sure to drop by the Important Info thread, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion,
As your going for comms membership its vital that the forum becomes your second home so everyone has a chance to get to know you.

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Xfire,

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note xfire is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on xfire

#5: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:33 am
    —
Whale cum!

#6: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:16 pm
    —
Mat'Ra! Good morrow fine sir and welcome.

#7: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:38 pm
    —
Link to your youtube page would be nice btw.

#8: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:23 pm
    —
Welcome :D

#9: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:42 pm
    —
matra_drolf wrote (View Post):
12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above. I have read these twice :)

I thought you couldn't read ;)

#10: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:58 pm
    —
Welcome sir! :D Link us that youtube! ^^

#11: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:40 pm
    —
sonicbrandon wrote (View Post):
I thought you couldn't read ;)

Well i havnt had my xfire invite, have you !

#12: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:21 pm
    —
Application upgraded to full member

also note this sticky, although made with extreme sarcasm it is 100% accurate
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#13: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: AgitatedGipsyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:52 am
    —
Welcome to this horrible family :D

#14: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:32 am
    —
AgitatedGipsy wrote (View Post):

Back to the hole with you!!

#15: No icon Re: MatRa_Drolf Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:30 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
AgitatedGipsy wrote (View Post):

Back to the hole with you!!

Its Scottish comedy m8,
its an acquired taste and most people simply puts the giver down as being a bit of a nob ,
but give it time and youll warm to its qualities .. maybe  PDT_Armataz_01_11

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4