Biggest in-game explosion!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Biggest in-game explosion! Author: GrimSkweeker PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:40 pm
    —
Originally I thought the biggest in-game explosion was the one that went off in the background after I shot down a jet with a tank. Obviously, I never looked at that one, because I was too busy looking cool and awesome and having massive bollocks.

However, go on Hainan Resort. Get on the Hotel. Get the AMR that spawns up there. Look at the ruins of the tanker. On the accommodation block, there should be a light. Shoot it with the AMR.

Do it.

#2: No icon Re: Biggest in-game explosion! Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:43 pm
    —
Been there done that .. actually a few months back .
But yea its big  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#3: No icon Re: Biggest in-game explosion! Author: GrimSkweeker PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:49 pm
    —
It's about as big as the awesomesplosion that goes off in my head when I ramp a DPV off the massive cliff hill in Firestorm and land on a sniper. Rare, but hilarious every time. And the exact opposite of the implosion of wet fartiness that goes off when I beach an attack boat in paracel storm. Which is disappointingly common.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1