TS Overlay
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

#1: No icon TS Overlay Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:14 pm
    —
My overlays for TS dont work, and neither do my hotkeys.. This seems to be the case only with BF4, how can I sort this out?  PDT_Armataz_01_07

#2: No icon Re: TS Overlay Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:01 pm
    —
Can you explain in a little more detail?

#3: No icon Re: TS Overlay Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:49 pm
    —
well.. when members join/leave/speak there is an in-game overlay so u can see who's speaking, who's in the channel etc.. cant get mine to display, and also I've hotkeys set for mute mic and mute sound but they dont work when Im running BF4

#4: No icon Re: TS Overlay Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:16 pm
    —
Nothing works when bf4 is running Super, not even origin ingame! - as long as xfire is online aswell...Next time you play bf4 with ts on, try turning xfire completely off and see if that makes TS work in game (ill guarentee it does) ;)

When i want to record footage i cant have xfire on, BF4 will stop working every time (this is only for bf4 for some reason O_O) when i turn xfire off and then run my record program there is no problem what so ever :)

If you're on TS during practice nights I dont see why xfire has to be active in the first place :)

#5: No icon Re: TS Overlay Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:52 pm
    —
ah right okay kl.. glad I'm not the only one who experienced this.. ill give it a shot next time!  PDT_Armataz_01_34

#6: No icon Re: TS Overlay Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:23 pm
    —
Ooh turning x fire  off..... That be fighting talk!

#7: No icon Re: TS Overlay Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:47 pm
    —
vikingvirus wrote (View Post):
Ooh turning x fire  off..... That be fighting talk!

That be demotion talk !

#8: No icon Re: TS Overlay Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:14 pm
    —
Nah just cheeky chappie banter meant as a humorous with no offense intended. Apologies if you saw it that way.

#9: No icon Re: TS Overlay Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 am
    —
I don't think he was offended viking. I think he was agreeing with you but pointing out indirectly that should be on xfire during practice  no excuses. PDT_Armataz_01_11

#10: No icon Re: TS Overlay Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm
    —
I don't see why it's even an issue to be on xfire! It's not like it's a Ballache to fire it up along with ts and origin/BF4.

#11: No icon Re: TS Overlay Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:38 pm
    —
I have to say this as it is a good example. Once I came on for practice and TS wouldn't work and fecking game wouldn't load but was able to get quick help on Xfire to be able to get it sorted and get my arse to practice.

No one responds to battlelog or origin and that includes me as I never notice I get a message  PDT_Armataz_01_09

There are plenty of xfire fixes it's just getting the right ones. Obviously until it works with the game at practice only short term answer is to not use it.

#12: No icon Re: TS Overlay Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:47 pm
    —
Frankly anyone who cant get xfire to work to a lesser or greater extent should buy a console. and thats putting it politely !

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1