Keyboard has died. reccomendations?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Keyboard has died. reccomendations? Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:04 pm
    —
the D button has stopped working on my keyboard. want a gaming keyboard with a numpad but don't really wanna spend hundreds on one.

recommendations?

#2: No icon Re: Keyboard has died. reccomendations? Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:31 pm
    —
Mechanical with anti ghosting! :D if you know you want that you can narrow it down massivly - then go read about the different charry swiches and choose the one you find the best :)

you should end up with a small list find the cheapest and voila!

I think its a crusial for about 60 pounds :) else theres the one i have logitech 710+ thats about 100 :)

#3: No icon Re: Keyboard has died. reccomendations? Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:40 pm
    —
Happy with my Logitech G510

#4: No icon Re: Keyboard has died. reccomendations? Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:06 pm
    —
hehe no right turns for u sir! flank him from the right and take advantage.dip dip potato chip! PDT_Armataz_01_18

#5: No icon Re: Keyboard has died. reccomendations? Author: mike_rarwLocation: Oxford PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 pm
    —
+1 for mechanical switches purely for longevity. if you don't want/need fancy glowing shizzle you wont have to spend silly money either.  Recently brought myself a ducky channel board and feels really solid. Feels miles better than my old microsoft x6.

#6: No icon Re: Keyboard has died. reccomendations? Author: DopebananaLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:56 am
    —
Razor arctosa, cheap clean and looks decent.

#7: No icon Re: Keyboard has died. reccomendations? Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:49 am
    —
I managed to pick up a zalman zm-k400g for 12.99 off eBay. It will have to do for the time being till I can afford a real good one as this doesn't offer anti ghosting. Although to be fair I never had much of an issue with ghosting.
And if it's really shit I'll use it as the keyboard on my other computer as I don't play games on it. But for 13 quid I'm not expecting too much.

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1