Say hello to BF4 Intel
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:28 am
    —
As I hinted in my joining application, I'm Android developer and I spent my free time also on hacking open source apps.

Now I'm happy to announce release of BF4 Intel Android application. This is a companion application where you can check your statistics on the go, or from comfort of your home sofa without need of PC.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

If you have comments and suggestions you always welcome to join us on our Google+ group
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#2: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:22 am
    —
I'll check it out!

#3: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:43 am
    —
Wow really nice app dude! It's faster than the battlelog app which feels really clunky to use. This app feels smooth and polished. Good job!  However there is a few small things I noticed. Would you like to know?  Don't want to seem like an asshole!  PDT_Armataz_01_37  though

#4: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:49 am
    —
As I said every feedback is welcome!  PDT_Armataz_01_12

The secret of smoothness in app, our application is native Android code, DICE application is compressed HTML5

#5: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:57 am
    —
The assignment section needs the assignment names to show what they are and although it has a progress bar some hint of what is needed for the assignment would be really helpful.
Some with the awards section, needs awards titles to say what they are.
In the game modes section it says I haven't played any air superiority when I have?

#6: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:24 am
    —
Also under top game modes it say conquest 92%,rush 4%,domination 58% and N/A 55%.
Not really sure what those percentages mean?

#7: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:35 am
    —
vikingvirus wrote (View Post):
The assignment section needs the assignment names to show what they are and although it has a progress bar some hint of what is needed for the assignment would be really helpful.
Some with the awards section, needs awards titles to say what they are.
In the game modes section it says I haven't played any air superiority when I have?

We are in progress to add click functionality to list/grid items to provide details. However given to different device sizes (phone, tablet 7", 10") this little more complex as it involves multiple layouts. If we do not manage them correctly we will screw up whole app.

As for Air superiority unfortunately DICE stats are incorrect for some time. I spoke with manager for Battlelog and he promised to fix it.

vikingvirus wrote (View Post):

Also under top game modes it say conquest 92%,rush 4%,domination 58% and N/A 55%.
Not really sure what those percentages mean?

Percentage represents your progress till next service star. N/A is unknown string resource, I guess on your profile it will be assault carrier. Will be fixed next release!

Thanx for feedback!  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#8: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:36 am
    —
No problem. Glad to help. It is an awesome app mate, no doubt! I'll give it 5 stars on play store. Gj PDT_Armataz_01_34  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#9: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:49 pm
    —
UPDATE:

1. Fixed missing name for game mode in soldier overview
  2. Stats - Details Air superiority and Defuse now shows 0 instead of "-" (DICE need to fix their end as we are getting zero values)
  3. Added Carrier Assault to Stats - Details
  4. We are discussing improvements to Service stars layout

These items will be included in next release

#10: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:00 pm
    —
Slightly off topic but can you resize your sig to within 600 px wide plz
oh and how about an app for windows mobile

#11: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:41 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
Slightly off topic but can you resize your sig to within 600 px wide plz
oh and how about an app for windows mobile

600px it is now  PDT_Armataz_01_01

#12: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 pm
    —
YES WINDOWS PHONE 8 APP PLEASE <3

I know its harder, but wp8 i what ive got :3

#13: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:32 am
    —
Sorry ladies, I do not know anyone who develops for Windows phones.
Maybe you should get out of cave and join world of present day  PDT_Armataz_01_25

#14: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:41 am
    —
Unfortunately i can only use what im given and im actually starting to warm towards windows now,

windows / android seems a bit like the vhs / betamax war tbh which had a crappy format win the title ..but i think this one will go on for a bit longer.

#15: No icon Re: Say hello to BF4 Intel Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:41 am
    —
A a aha hahaha. Oh. Ouch

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2