NI-UNDEAD application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#16: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:25 pm
    —
Just to clear this up ..

I may have imagined it but did you say on steam that you wanted to restart probation for full membership ?
It only came to mind after i told you to change tags !

#17: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: NI-UNDEAD PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:58 pm
    —
yea i would like to become a full member sorry about the last time where i was meant to do my membership test i had a medical Emergency the day of the test

#18: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:07 pm
    —
Awesome! Welcome back

#19: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: NI-UNDEAD PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:07 am
    —
thanks Viking :D it is great to be back  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#20: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:01 am
    —
Right then ,

keep SaSr tags and probation starts now.

Good luck.

#21: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: NI-UNDEAD PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:19 pm
    —
alright! understood commander  PDT_Armataz_01_06

#22: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:18 pm
    —
Good luck matey!

#23: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:16 pm
    —
Kyle is there a reason why you left practice on sunday at 9:10pm? Rules of you probation state that you must stay till 10 oclock!

If in doubt as to your duties as a recruit check here>>>
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#24: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:26 pm
    —
To help you understand the areas you may be passing or failing during your probation.

Below are the requirements for passing your probation!

#1 Make our site your first visit of the day  = PASS

#2 Use steam as often as possible and add all captains / moderators = PASS

#3 If your online help seed our servers. = FAIL

#4 Make the required number of forum posts in your probation period. = FAIL

#5 Come to practice on time and stay for the required period = FAIL

#6 Add all members to battlelog friends (bf3 / 4) = PASS

If most of these are a fail perhaps a community position would suit you better as we want ONLY the dedicated as full [SaS] members!

So your on borderline Kyle. If you want to become a full SaS member you'll need to pull your socks up and roll up your sleeves!

#25: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:29 pm
    —
#1 Make our site your first visit of the day  = PASS

#2 Use steam as often as possible and add all captains / moderators = PASS

#3 If your online help seed our servers. = FAIL

#4 Make the required number of forum posts in your probation period. = FAIL

#5 Come to practice on time and stay for the required period = PASS

#6 Add all members to battlelog friends (bf3 / 4) = PASS

#6 Combat Trial = PASS

You may now remove your recruit tags and add full member [SaS] on Steam and in game.

If you would like a NI-Undead [at] sasclan.org [dot] uk email account just Lecro know ;)

Welcome to the brotherhood.  PDT_Armataz_01_36

#26: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: NI-UNDEAD PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:32 pm
    —
thats amazing great to be a member  PDT_Armataz_01_12 made me day!

#27: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:48 pm
    —
Glad to have you aboard buddy!!  Wear you tags with pride!   PDT_Armataz_01_06 Try to work on being around on the forum a bit more.

#28: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:49 pm
    —
Congratz  PDT_Armataz_01_20

#29: No icon Re: NI-UNDEAD application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:34 am
    —
One final thing , can you change your name on steam to undead !

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2