game.co.uk customer support
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

#1: No icon game.co.uk customer support Author: Flabeg PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:58 pm
    —
E-mail with game.co.uk customer support...  Champion idiot assistant Stephanie

-------- Original Message --------
Sent: 02/09/2013
To:
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in

Subject: GAME: Contact Us - Returns & Refunds!
A website user has submitted the following Returns & Refunds:

OrderNumber: 162557658
Preferred contact method: Email
User Query: The expansion what I buy, could not possible to be installed on my PC, because Steam  can't see my original game, without it, download can not be started.  ( Steam case number 4751-RSKX-6792 --- 95d36ac8) Or if you can send me hard copy ,  that may be fine.

Subject: G2851535CS - GAME: Contact Us - Returns & Refunds!
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in

To: Flabeg
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:03:45 -0700

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for your email.
Our video games are PAL (UK and Europe) versions. You must have a PAL video game system to play them. We do not sell NTSC (US) video games. All PC (Computer) products that we sell should work on any PC system, provided it matches at least the Minimum Requirements to play the game (minimum requirements are viewable on the product pages for PC games).
Any DVDs on our site are Region Two (2) format only. There are six world Regions for DVD - Region 2 covers the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Japan. Discs manufactured in one region will usually only play on players that were manufactured for sale in the same region, so discs bought in the USA will not play on UK players and vice versa. Please check your DVD manual, or with the manufacturer, if in doubt.
Regards,
Stephanie P
The Team at GAME

Dear Game customer support,

Please stop smoking that shit. or  find please me another assistant who can read  text without problem.
I tell you  I have problem with installation of the game, because my original game can not be connected with expansion i bought from you other day. That is a problem. why you write me about Giraffes and  mosquito. What is wrong with you guys?

#2: No icon Re: game.co.uk customer support Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:32 pm
    —
Lol WTF is this guy on about.
interesting reponse though, sure to get them on your side  PDT_Armataz_01_12

What expansion is it your after anyway ?

#3: No icon Re: game.co.uk customer support Author: Flabeg PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:44 pm
    —
Civilization V: brave new world.  My wife like to spend time time on it while pregnant.

#4: No icon Re: game.co.uk customer support Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:13 pm
    —
im sure there are ways and means of acquiring such a title

#5: No icon Re: game.co.uk customer support Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:37 am
    —
Did some1 say leach? i swear i heard somebody say leach

#6: No icon Re: game.co.uk customer support Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:18 am
    —
Hah.. typical! No wonder Game were bought for 1p.. I wonder where and how much they pay their staff.. I know they're on a budget but c'mon.. idiots!! BT and EA are probably the worst companies in the gaming industry.. if not world.. Game are next.. barely managing to swim!  I had the same issue with Steam and BC2 expansion.. had the hardcopy of the game and bought the expansion off steam.. didnt work.. they refunded.. no problems there xD

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1