Unban ForrestSK
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> The mighty bann hammer is upon you

#1: No icon Unban ForrestSK Author: ForrestSKLocation: Slovakia, Trnava PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:15 am
    —
Hello i played on your server whit me friends and i got ban
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

... Im never used any cheat/hack..
i just was sitting on amtrac i killing players.. normal playing i remember score 34-3 then admin ban me. this is my profile.
Get registered or Log in

Thx for unbaning me from server..[SaS]24/7|#2|Mixed 64 | High Tickets | No Minimap

#2: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:38 am
    —
Thankyou for your unban request,
please allow us time to get details of the ban from the admin responsible,

#3: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:10 am
    —
Do you remember the gamer ID of the admin that banned you/ any admins that were present ingame at the time?

#4: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: ForrestSKLocation: Slovakia, Trnava PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:40 am
    —
nope only Battlelog show me on right side down, this message you have been banned...friends on voice laught me so much....:) I played on this sever for 1 time online was this players..i dont know whoo was admin look this log for admin..
Get registered or Log in

log round map before BANNED...
Get registered or Log in

PS..still banned and thas was reason for 1 time

Get registered or Log in

#5: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:46 pm
    —
Well it certainly looks like a ban from an admin using our admin tool (procon)
ive looked through the logs and can find no reason for a ban either from chat or stats

But as i wasnt there we will have to wait to see if the admin who banned you had a specific reason.

#6: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: ForrestSKLocation: Slovakia, Trnava PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:58 pm
    —
oki, but how long??

#7: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:59 pm
    —
ForrestSK wrote (View Post):
oki, but how long??

If there has been no response by the time i get home tomoz then i will unban you .

#8: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: ForrestSKLocation: Slovakia, Trnava PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:11 am
    —
manny thx...:)

#9: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:53 pm
    —
Ban removed !

#10: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:42 am
    —
I was on the other night and remeber having a couple of players with cheatometer scores v high. One was 88 and the other a 99 think that was a american hacker though osprey something.  PDT_Armataz_01_15
The cheatometer score for this guy is nothing so his not one I saw.

#11: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: ForrestSKLocation: Slovakia, Trnava PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:14 am
    —
on rush if you on amtrac on grenate launcher, and defender team are full of noobs, its easy done 30-0 on 1 minute...

Manny thx for unban i enjoying evennig playing....

#12: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: ForrestSKLocation: Slovakia, Trnava PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:23 am
    —
and only 1 question was i must do on profile setting to show me bf3stat, its showing only link no img..thx:))

#13: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:35 pm
    —
ForrestSK wrote (View Post):
and only 1 question was i must do on profile setting to show me bf3stat, its showing only link no img..thx:))

It was showing a link because thats what you put in your profile,
ive altered it for a stats image now linking to your stats on that site,
If you prefer a different image go to
Get registered or Log in
and copy the code to your profile.but try to keep images under 400x100 pixels.

#14: No icon Re: Unban ForrestSK Author: ForrestSKLocation: Slovakia, Trnava PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:33 pm
    —
thx pls lock:)) and Finally no Fast spawn - SAS server GJ..

Strategic Assault Squad -> The mighty bann hammer is upon you

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1