Tabasko Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon Tabasko Application Author: TabaskoLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:38 pm
    —
Hello guys, playing on SaS server all days with all of you i'm here to attempt to be part of your great team.
My former clan, 7eme compagnie, does not exist longer, i'm now free !

1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?
- As i said, i spend 95% of my BF4 time on your server for a few reasons : I like rules applied and members of this clan are cools.

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
-Full clan member

3. What is your real name and game name?
Nicolas Volani  -  Tabask0

4. What games do you play?
Depends, BF4 mostly right now.

5. How long have you played?
-Since Bf 1942 came out.

6. Where are you located?  
-Paris

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
I'm in a paintball team, sponsorised.

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?
Your server

9. What is your current age?

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?
Sure!

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?
One. Members was colleagues @ work , not enough time for them now, so, it was the natural end.

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
Yes Sir !

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.
lol in general i'm well understood but .. sometimes it's hard for me , you'll probably have a lot of fun with that  PDT_Armataz_01_12  

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)
Depend of my job.

15. Would you be willing to help get our servers running if you are online by either playing or seeding them as and when required ?
Yup

#2: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:51 pm
    —
Hiya Tabasko

Seen ya about alot. Welcome!! If you make xfire your first visit and add me,lecro and breaumsidears and tillbegoode so you can contact us directly with any help you might need.

lecro will be along shortly to give you some more information on your application

PDT_Armataz_01_40

#3: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:58 pm
    —
Welcome  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#4: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:02 pm
    —
Welcome sir ;D

#5: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:10 pm
    —
Welcome Nicolas  -  Tabask0

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  (its not all pasted)  PDT_Armataz_01_11

Firstly dont be affraid we wont hold your nationality against you.. jees we even have scots that hang around  PDT_Armataz_01_11

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Download xfire >
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
<Add all members to your xfire
Their Xfire IDs can be found in their profile or on our xfire page
Get registered or Log in
<

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Be sure to drop by the
Get registered or Log in
, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion,

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Xfire,

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note xfire is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on xfire

#6: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: TabaskoLocation: Paris PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:03 pm
    —
Hi all !

_lecro_ , ok, I read your post with caution.

Starting next saturday i'll be A.F.K for @ least 10 days because at work we are upgrading servers and I will go to Marseille, Nice and Tours.

See ya later guys  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#7: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:17 pm
    —
Welcome

#8: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: TabaskoLocation: Paris PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:52 pm
    —
Thanks mate, you're still angry @ me for yesterday ?  PDT_Armataz_01_14
Don't worry , i'm not a bad guy, it's just .... sometimes (..) it's hard for me to stay calm and peaceful , i'm working on it you know  PDT_Armataz_01_03

You know why I chose this nickname .. my fucking behavior  PDT_Armataz_01_15

#9: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: DopebananaLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:29 pm
    —
Hello and welcome! :)

#10: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:00 pm
    —
Tabasko wrote (View Post):
Thanks mate, you're still angry @ me for yesterday ?  PDT_Armataz_01_14
Don't worry , i'm not a bad guy, it's just .... sometimes (..) it's hard for me to stay calm and peaceful , i'm working on it you know  PDT_Armataz_01_03

You know why I chose this nickname .. my fucking behavior  PDT_Armataz_01_15

We all have good days and bad days. We just need to find best way to balance them. Will be nice to get you on TS

#11: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: TabaskoLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:49 pm
    —
Thx Dopebanana !

LBSVK, yes, I agree !  For the TS it will be ok after my business travels and my purchase of a headset.
IT will be the gamecom by plantronic I think , good quality/price

#12: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:53 pm
    —
Still waiting for xfire invite !

#13: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: TabaskoLocation: Paris PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:21 pm
    —
Guys, I have a problem.
Since i have installed Xfire + teamspeak, I play one time without crash but now it's always when i'm trying to play : DIRECTX crash.
-latest Nvidia drivers installed : same issue.

Have a look :
Get registered or Log in

any idea?

#14: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:27 pm
    —
Try this
Get registered or Log in

#15: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: mike_rarwLocation: Oxford PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:28 pm
    —
Tried all the normal repair install and crap?

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3