Tabasko Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#31: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: TabaskoLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:38 am
    —
vikingvirus wrote (View Post):
I got the razer megalodon which cost me over 120 euros. The sound is incredible however the microphone quality is not great. You'll have to let me know how these work out . For 40 euros its quite a bargain.

Razer know how to built good products !
I have a mouse (deathadder) and the Golathius.
My next keyboard will be a razer when my logitech G15 die (8 years i'm saying that  PDT_Armataz_01_20 )

#32: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:30 am
    —
This post is a second week recruit review to help you understand the areas you may be passing or failing during your probation.

Below are the requirements for passing your probation!

#1 Make our site your first visit of the day  = BORDERLINE

#2 Use xfire as often as possible and add all captains / moderators = PASS

#3 If your online help seed our servers. = PASS

#4 Make the required number of forum posts in your probation period. = BORDERLINE

#5 Come to practice on time and stay for the required period = FAIL

#6 Add all members to battlelog friends (bf3 / 4) = PASS

If most of these are a fail perhaps a community position would suit you better as we want ONLY the dedicated as full [SaS] members!

#33: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:49 pm
    —
So practicly Tabasko, if you use the "official missing practice thread" you would have a pass at both 1# and 4# xD...Write on here when you cant attend, and come check if there is any relevant news ect.!

And come to practice :o we have a combat trial tonight!

#34: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: TabaskoLocation: Paris PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:16 pm
    —
Hi guys, just arrived from business trip, tired as hell but it's over  PDT_Armataz_01_14

Ok for the update, it's written on my little brain  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#35: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:28 pm
    —
Hopefully see you this evening  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#36: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: TabaskoLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:55 pm
    —
Hello Guys, to be honest with me and with you I have to cancel my application to your great team : my work and my family life can't let me play @ BF4 as a full team member.
Have also sport, other hobbies like paintball (competition).
If I have to miss some training days etc.. you'll waste your time with me.

Sorry for that guys , you're all very cool here. Be sure to see me on SaS servers  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#37: No icon Re: Tabasko Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:00 pm
    —
I'm very sorry to hear that Tabasko mate. Family/work must always come first and i totally respect that. Thanks for letting us know and we will be sure to see you on the battlefield! also feel free to pop into TS sometime for a chat.

Good luck and have fun always!!

VV and the rest of the SaS community

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3