netcode FIX!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon netcode FIX! Author: NI-UNDEAD PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:48 pm
    —
Battlefield 4  is getting a new Net code patch! i cant wait for this battlefield has needed this for so long and its going to make a big difference to the game play

#2: No icon Re: netcode FIX! Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:04 pm
    —
Already posted that :D and stop sharing the images like that P_P you can use the image button in the comment panel to add images via url!

#3: No icon Re: netcode FIX! Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:07 pm
    —
Or add a signature?

#4: No icon Re: netcode FIX! Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:12 pm
    —
OH! its a signature! LOL

#5: No icon Re: netcode FIX! Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm
    —
Well I guess so, I just assumed that's what it was meant to be as it had no context.  PDT_Armataz_01_05

#6: No icon Re: netcode FIX! Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:36 pm
    —
for this to actually work u need to:
Settings>gameplay>high-freq>set it above low(anything above low is fine, high is for people with good internet).

#7: No icon Re: netcode FIX! Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:13 pm
    —
If it is a signature can you resize it to less than 600px wide
if you have problems ill host and add it to your account !

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1