So how do I plant the bomb on these......
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

#1: No icon So how do I plant the bomb on these...... Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:56 pm
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#2: No icon Re: So how do I plant the bomb on these...... Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:26 pm
    —
Chopper ?

#3: No icon Re: So how do I plant the bomb on these...... Author: Realempirix PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 am
    —
i think you need heli :D

#4: No icon Re: So how do I plant the bomb on these...... Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:35 am
    —
Is this a concept game mode for BF4..?  PDT_Armataz_01_14

#5: No icon Re: So how do I plant the bomb on these...... Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 pm
    —
This was our server 6 yesteray no wonder it was empty  PDT_Armataz_01_14

Its a bug thing if you hang around seeding but get bored and plant all the MCOMS after the last ones the map does not reset it just puts the mcom in the air.

Some how need to reset the server cus if you join you soon leave as you cant do anything.

#6: No icon Re: So how do I plant the bomb on these...... Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:20 pm
    —
Enyaw wrote (View Post):
Some how need to reset the server cus if you join you soon leave as you cant do anything.

!restart

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1