HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 support
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 support Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:03 pm
    —
Im asking for your help in getting small GSPs on the list for Battlefield 4 ranked support...We know for sure there are no UK hosts in this list and that the list is very short....

We are asking if you can simply pass down this petition link to your Battlefield Community ask for them to sign up. The petition stands for all small providers GamingDeluxe being the mentioned one as they have most UK servers.

The link for the petition is ......
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

We need to change this, and excuse my french but we need to cause a sh*t storm with this.

I sincerely hope you help support this change, we all should have the right to chose our provider.

#2: No icon Re: HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 suppor Author: Flabeg PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 am
    —
Get registered or Log in

#3: No icon Re: HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 suppor Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:54 am
    —
Signed and shared, also read somewhere that they are going to remove the option for admins to kick players of their server because it is being abused. Anyone heard anything more about that?

#4: No icon Re: HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 suppor Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:36 am
    —
Signed.. Dont think it can get nuff signatures for launch.. even if it does that's no guarantee they will change anything.. but let's hope..

#5: No icon Re: HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 suppor Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:18 am
    —
SUPERKING wrote (View Post):
Signed.. Dont think it can get nuff signatures for launch.. even if it does that's no guarantee they will change anything.. but let's hope..

Its got 50 since i posted  PDT_Armataz_01_06

#6: No icon Re: HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 suppor Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 pm
    —
Just got an email from our GSP (Gaming Deluxe)
and it looks to be confirmed that they will NOT be hosting BF4,
I also have it on good authority that Multiplay WILL be hosting it and may be the only ones in the UK to do so,
Frankly if this is the case i may not even buy the game and am in too minds if i want to line there pockets with my hard earned cash to rent a server.

Quote:
Hi Gaming Fans,

I writing to inform you of the recent news GamingDeluxe has received with regard to hosting BF4, which is due for release in 7 weeks.

Electronic arts in their infinite wisdom have decided to trim their RSP list for the game to a very fine list. Consequently this means we have not been included on the list, and will not be able to host BF4 for you. The facts of our hosting of previous BF games speaks volumes. GamingDeluxe currently host 170 UK servers and gametracker has a total of 350 listed, therefore we are hosting half of the UK BF3 servers and yet we have been left out of EA's core list. This means you will be required to find another host if you are looking to get a BF4 server. EA are yet to release a list of these providors so sorry we cant shed any light on that question.

A large group are trying to get EA to hold off on this decision and try and get the independent GSP's back onto the list, please take 5 minutes of your time to visit this site and sign the petition and also post this link to this on your forums so your clan mates can sign also.
Get registered or Log in

Best Regards,

The GamingDeluxe Team

#7: No icon Re: HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 suppor Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:31 am
    —
Signed :)

#8: No icon Re: HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 suppor Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:40 am
    —
Are you Prepared 4 Beta? As we are getting closer to the Exclusive and the Open Beta, we wanted to update you on the available gamer server providers.

Below is the initial list of game server providers on PC that we will work with for Battlefield 4 during the Beta and launch of the game. We believe that these proven RSP’s will be able to offer global coverage of game servers.

Battlefield 4 game server providers
4NetPlayers
NitroServ
Multiplay
MyInternetServices
I3D
Gameservers.com
Gamed!
NFOservers
Hypernia
Gportal
Fragnet
AusGamers
Rocketblast
ForTeam
Trinity Games

Get registered or Log in
to above

#9: No icon Re: HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 suppor Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 am
    —
Yea it was posted the other day but it depressed me too much to bring it to your attention ,

#10: No icon Re: HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 suppor Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:18 pm
    —
Such short sighted coporate greed.
They are obviously getting some thing from these nominates GSP and actually ignoring the current situation where the majority of BF3 UK servers are held elsewhere.

I never understand why there is such a drive to limit peoples access, if someone wants to host a server let them surely this allows a greater audience to access and therfore line ea / dices pockets with gold.

I suppose all they want is a load of GSP's that say yes ea whatever you want ea no questions asked ea.  PDT_Armataz_01_19

#11: No icon Re: HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 suppor Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:35 pm
    —
Can everyone make a post here
Get registered or Log in

Not a vote but Egay may read it

#12: No icon Re: HELP our Dedicated Server Provider get ranked BF4 suppor Author: Milos PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:18 pm
    —
Gonna post when im on my pc. Wont let me make a post from my phone for whatever reason

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1