rabbits in a pickle.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#1: No icon rabbits in a pickle. Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:37 pm
    —
As the name suggests, I am in a spot of bother.

Does anyone know where I can find the chkdsk utility for origin / BF4 as I have recently put on a 64 bit OS but origin is complaining that a file is corrupt when I try downloading BF4.

Before it gets mentioned, I have transferred the old BF4 file to the x86 origin games file and it is on 91% done.

Any help would be appreciated. Going cold turkey here not being able to stalk Broom from server to server :P

#2: No icon Re: rabbits in a pickle. Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:42 pm
    —
Do you mean chksk for windows ? i wasnt aware there was such a tools specifically for origin .

TBH id be inclined to just reinstall it or just repair game ( right click / repair game) in origin.

Stalking a rabbit abuser is the last thing any self respecting rabbit should be doing , much safer staying in the security of our server where any mucky fuck nuggets can be quickly dispersed  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#3: No icon Re: rabbits in a pickle. Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:19 pm
    —
lol. Thanks lecro, I shall give it a go once crappy sky gives me more than 50 kb/s download speed.

i shall be on the SaS server more soon once it is up and running. and what's to say I haven't been.

The Rabbit knows. The rabbits watching O.o

#4: No icon Re: rabbits in a pickle. Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:23 pm
    —
Yeah with any old programs you may have you will need to reinstall, because they are thinking 'hey im still on a 32 bit OS, but im not getting the commands I used to get so I dont know what to do'

Did you do a full install or did you just upgrade?

#5: No icon Re: rabbits in a pickle. Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:01 pm
    —
Had to do full install but Most of if not all my stuff is on external anyways :P

#6: No icon Re: rabbits in a pickle. Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:01 pm
    —
doing a full re-install and it still comes up with an error -.-

Well this is annoying.

#7: No icon Re: rabbits in a pickle. Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 am
    —
What error is being returned now ?

#8: No icon Re: rabbits in a pickle. Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:50 pm
    —
The same one as before. Even un-installed origin and re-installed it before trying BF4 again :/

#9: No icon Re: rabbits in a pickle. Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:08 pm
    —
You don't actually mention it before though do you, just that a file is corrupt  PDT_Armataz_01_12

What file is it? Is it just the one(that you know of now)

I had something like this with BF3, I contacted EA and they helped. Had one corrupt file they helped me fix it which revealed another which they helped fix also.

#10: No icon Re: rabbits in a pickle. Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:38 pm
    —
Rabbitobanditto wrote (View Post):
The same one as before. Even un-installed origin and re-installed it before trying BF4 again :/

What "file is corrupt" ?

SO youve installed windows on a fresh / formatted disc and full updated it
and have the latest drivers for mobo / cpu / gpu ect ect

#11: No icon Re: rabbits in a pickle. Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:25 am
    —
This is the error message.

The file or directory E:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\ Battlefield 4\Data\cas_03.cas is corrupt and unreadable. Please run Chkdsk utility.

Before it is mentioned, yes it is the E drive it is installed on along with everything else that isn't my OS. :P

#12: No icon Re: rabbits in a pickle. Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:09 am
    —
And everything else on that disc is ok ?

and youve uninstalled and reinstalled bf4 ?

TBH if so to both id be inclined to install it on C and see if its fixed !

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1