Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Visual recoil Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:36 pm
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

This looks nice :)

#2: No icon Re: Visual recoil Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:09 pm
    —
Looks really good other than the medic thing.

I think  being on TS going leave wihout me I am about done anyways is probably more fun and correct to real life. That feel of will or won't I make the revive will be taken away  PDT_Armataz_01_09

#3: No icon Re: Visual recoil Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:17 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
Looks really good other than the medic thing.

I think  being on TS going leave without me I am about done anyways is probably more fun and correct to real life. That feel of will or won't I make the revive will be taken away  PDT_Armataz_01_09

The triage thingy isn’t present in hardcore mode rite? :O

Other than that, the visual recoil improvement made it look like it was in bfbc2, toned down a lot.
Im hoping this will give the game some more range to all the engagements using all the normal guns :). Make the accuracy more reliable kinda :P

#4: No icon Re: Visual recoil Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:40 pm
    —
I need some help getting decent guns set up for my kits, if I don't get used to one within 5 mins I tend to ignore it there after :/ I am doing stupid well with the light machine guns, work stupidly well short medium and long range. Got some long distance headshots with it without any real aim  PDT_Armataz_01_08

Hopefully the changes will mean I can give the guns more of a chance.

#5: No icon Re: Visual recoil Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:48 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
I need some help getting decent guns set up for my kits, if I don't get used to one within 5 mins I tend to ignore it there after :/ I am doing stupid well with the light machine guns, work stupidly well short medium and long range. Got some long distance headshots with it without any real aim  PDT_Armataz_01_08

Hopefully the changes will mean I can give the guns more of a chance.

Kobra + flash hider + fold grip/potato + red laser (turn of outdoors, or bind to smthng like right mouse button hold, whatever works) works on most imo, at least thats how i run the different guns.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1