Battlefield 4 Test Servers
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Battlefield 4 Test Servers Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:26 am
    —
So some of you may have seen the test servers that Dice  have put up for community to test out their new features, fixes, find more bugs and generally have unlimited access to the unlocked weapons and to try them out in case they dont have them yet (some of you are insane and have them already....seriously go outside)

All you need to do is go to :
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Register your origin login for it (will not pull through from your normal battlelog login)

REDOWNLOAD BATTLEFIELD 4 (yes you read right, you need a whole new 24 gig download for this client)

And then find a server that isnt either rammed or dead.

They have limited servers available so its a FCFS basis to do the testing.

BUT YOU GET TO PLAY WITH THE NEW GUNS FROM DRAGONS TEETH

And all the various other game modes, maps, designs ets currently on the test bench.

Like for example I had a smaller map on Flood Zone that was rush and FLIPPED AROUND (it blew my mind for a few moments)

They have designed things a little differently though the core maps stays the same...... ish.

Give it a go, its a bit more fun plus you can get your head around the new weapons that will be putting in play for now and the future.

#2: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Test Servers Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:31 am
    —
I downloaded it over night may give it a go later.

#3: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Test Servers Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:37 pm
    —
Sounds like another lazy EA ploy in getting people to test their shit.. they'll release it broken one way or another.. ''aint n'body got time fo' dat''

#4: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Test Servers Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:36 pm
    —
They cant even keep the proper servers running right so what chance is there for any test BS

#5: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Test Servers Author: Milos PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:38 am
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
They cant even keep the proper servers running right so what chance is there for any test BS

I guess we will see soon, the changes should go live on the 15th, im personally looking forward to the visual recoil change.

#6: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Test Servers Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:58 pm
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Sums it up nice and quickly, looks great :).

#7: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Test Servers Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:16 am
    —
I deleted the test one. My ssd lacking space realistically

#8: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Test Servers Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:15 pm
    —
Milos you know there is this icon on right side about text edit box with youtube icon and if you click there, enter youtube video url it will embed it on forum  PDT_Armataz_01_28

#9: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Test Servers Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:23 pm
    —
LittleBoySVK wrote (View Post):
Milos you know there is this icon on right side about text edit box with youtube icon and if you click there, enter youtube video url it will embed it on forum  PDT_Armataz_01_28

Just as there is for posting images but he still manages to post the tags twice , best not confuse him with youtube tags as well  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#10: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Test Servers Author: Milos PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:34 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
LittleBoySVK wrote (View Post):

Just as there is for posting images but he still manages to post the tags twice , best not confuse him with youtube tags as well  PDT_Armataz_01_12

This^^, for future matters refer to my signature :).

#11: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Test Servers Author: Milos PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:34 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
I deleted the test one. My ssd lacking space realistically

Yeah and these are the things that will be included in the patch for the main game at the end of the month aprox, me likey :D.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1