VikingVirus Full member re-application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:52 pm
    —
1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?
After a break from BF4 and the clan i would like to be reinstated as a full member with sight to recover my old position.

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
Full

3. What is your real name and game name?
Chris Stokes - Vikingvirus

4. What games do you play?
BF4, GTA, ARMA 3(when it works as its the most badly optimised game ever!)

5. How long have you played?
17-18 years

6. Where are you located?  
In fron of my PC?....kidiing im in Kingsbridge, Devon

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
Super sports bikes, PC building, Herbs and cuddling my daughter whenever i can :)

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?
Um.. Sgt crilly originally

9. What is your current age?

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?
Of course

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?
Been in a few. Dog soldiers(CSS and 1.6), HaMa (BF4 as Clan leader and server owner)

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
Indeed i have

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.
Indeed i am

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)
I will

15. Would you be willing to help get our servers running if you are online by either playing or seeding them as and when required ?
Of course

#2: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:14 pm
    —
Welcome back,

Probation will take 2 weeks for a returning member,
as any normal recruit be on your best behaviour on the servers and TS
and naturally try to kiss as much ass as possible .

You can now wear SaSr tags untill probation has passed and a satisfactory combat trial taken place.

PDT_Armataz_01_11

#3: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:58 pm
    —
Welcome back  PDT_Armataz_01_01

#4: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:36 pm
    —
thanks guys .its good to back  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#5: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:43 pm
    —
yay.. welcome!!  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#6: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:04 pm
    —
Nice to see you back  PDT_Armataz_01_18 (sent from Slovakia )

#7: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:12 pm
    —
Welcome :D

#8: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 pm
    —
Missing practice to play RUST !

#9: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:52 am
    —
Apologies I totally forgot it was Sunday. Was a bit off a shock when I got up found not only did I have to work I was late for work :-/. Working Saturday that threw me off.
Won't happen again

#10: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:57 am
    —
Didnt respond to steam message ?

#11: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 am
    —
I only saw that message at 2am when I logged off.  :-/

#12: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:35 pm
    —
Shabby dude very shabby !

#13: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:09 pm
    —
Haha noob. If I have a steam chat window open sometimes it doesn't flash letting me know I got a message grrrr

#14: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:35 pm
    —
I cant access the missing practice thread so ill post it here.
I'm going to london tomorrow and wont be back till monday. So ill miss sunday practice.

#15: No icon Re: VikingVirus Full member re-application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:49 pm
    —
vikingvirus wrote (View Post):
I cant access the missing practice thread so ill post it here.
I'm going to london tomorrow and wont be back till monday. So ill miss sunday practice.

No worries m8 ,

my bad on the access i orgot to add you to the baby blue group  PDT_Armataz_01_20

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3