Milosman94 Full-Re-Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:40 am
    —
My comms are working now so heres my re-application:

1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?
To use the full forum, take part of practice and hopefully a designated squad/role during said practice.
And maybe get some ingame admin rights and/or sniper VIP spot.
2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
Full Clan Member.
3. What is your real name and game name?
Milos Radenovic ; Milosman94
4. What games do you play?
BF4, thats it XD.
5. How long have you played?
Have played bf1942, bf2, bfVietnam (all on pc ofc), bc1&bc2 on console, bf3 half on console half on pc, and ofc bf4 here now :).
6. Where are you located?  
Holland, the Netherlands.
7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
Reading, watching movies/youtube, chilling, going out, FOOD and the occasional drinking and drug use (which helps the game XD).
8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?
Originally via google.
9. What is your current age?
10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?
Sure, i could spare bout 10 pounds a month as of now.
11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?
Been playing with friends casually since bc1, went lone wolf for a few months on bf3, then join MSF (Marine Strike Force) on xbox, left because i went back to PC.
12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
Yesh.
13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.
Depends on who you ask XD.
14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)
Yep, if not will post on missing practice thread.
15. Would you be willing to help get our servers running if you are online by either playing or seeding them as and when required ?
Yep.

#2: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:31 pm
    —
Oh yeah and it would be nice if you could make me a leader of SaSc so i can invite guys i/we meet ingame :).

#3: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:47 pm
    —
Well, will have to pass to get rights :-P

Welcome back.

#4: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:51 pm
    —
Did you read the sticky thread entitled
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
?

Milos wrote (View Post):
12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
Yesh.

Presumably you missed the section on the use of steam !

Milos wrote (View Post):
Oh yeah and it would be nice if you could make me a leader of SaSc so i can invite guys i/we meet ingame :).

NEVER going to happen unless firstly you pass probation and secondly get steam to start with windows !   PDT_Armataz_01_11

#5: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:33 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
Did you read the sticky thread entitled
Get registered or Log in
?

Milos wrote (View Post):
Yesh.

Presumably you missed the section on the use of steam !

Milos wrote (View Post):

NEVER going to happen unless firstly you pass probation and secondly get steam to start with windows !   PDT_Armataz_01_11

Yeah i have steam, i just never use it XD, was never a big fan the games there tbh, my name is:  milosman94

#6: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:33 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
Well, will have to pass to get rights :-P

Welcome back.

Thats what i meant :).

#7: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:49 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
Yeah i have steam, i just never use it XD, was never a big fan the games there tbh, my name is:  milosman94

Lets hope that changes . invite sent .

#8: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:50 am
    —
Is there a list of steam names of members?

#9: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:24 am
    —
There is a group  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Get registered or Log in

#10: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:13 am
    —
my name is milosman94, can i haz invite? :D

#11: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:00 pm
    —
Anyone would think you hadnt been a full member before  PDT_Armataz_01_05

i ALREADY SENT YOU AN INVITE LAST NIGHT !! DO PAY ATTENTION !

#12: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:05 pm
    —
Anyone would think you hadnt been a full member before  PDT_Armataz_01_05

i ALREADY SENT YOU AN INVITE LAST NIGHT !! DO PAY ATTENTION !
'
That was a friend invite ...

#13: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:17 pm
    —
You cant join the group with an invite
and you can only get invited by a friend !

#14: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:36 pm
    —
You cant join the group with an invite
and you can only get invited by a friend !

yes, till invited me.

#15: No icon Re: Milosman94 Full-Re-Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:25 am
    —
So has the trial started now?

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2