Tips
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

#16: No icon Re: Tips Author: mike_rarwLocation: Oxford PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:44 pm
    —
Hah you don't mean that viking! I can stay in the air now tho :)

Im all for grabbing a chopper and practising with any one here, makes sense to be on ts and communicate helps both gunner and pilot.

#17: No icon Re: Tips Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:09 pm
    —
You more then welcome to call on me :)

#18: No icon Re: Tips Author: Milos PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:46 pm
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Waz wicked fun in both helis  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#19: No icon Re: Tips Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:50 pm
    —
Trial dude?

#20: No icon Re: Tips Author: Milos PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:58 am
    —
any1 got tips for knifing? (wanna get bowie knife mastery while playing with the recon kit)

#21: No icon Re: Tips Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:45 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
any1 got tips for knifing? (wanna get bowie knife mastery while playing with the recon kit)

Approach victim . press F or defined key ,  victim dies.

#22: No icon Re: Tips Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:49 pm
    —
Dude you do seriously need to learn how to check what weapon can get master dog tags so then you do not have to write pointless comments like

Quote:
wtf i master the compact 45 and cs-lr4 and no tags for either?! :/

See here, you can only do Melee Master Dog Tag
Get registered or Log in

there is no special dog tag for any of the knifes only generic melee master

Anyway, knifing requires patience. I had "hot wired" knifing button to one of side buttons on my Logitech G5 mouse.
Watch out for these from enemy team that are running in front of you without knowing you are following, check usual camp spots and sneak from behind, listen for snipers fire and try to locate them so you can sneak on them. One of the best maps to knife I found to be Zavod 311, Hainan Resort and Rogue Transmission

#23: No icon Re: Tips Author: Milos PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:10 pm
    —
LittleBoySVK wrote (View Post):
Dude you do seriously need to learn how to check what weapon can get master dog tags so then you do not have to write pointless comments like

Quote:
wtf i master the compact 45 and cs-lr4 and no tags for either?! :/

See here, you can only do Melee Master Dog Tag
Get registered or Log in

there is no special dog tag for any of the knifes only generic melee master

Anyway, knifing requires patience. I had "hot wired" knifing button to one of side buttons on my Logitech G5 mouse.
Watch out for these from enemy team that are running in front of you without knowing you are following, check usual camp spots and sneak from behind, listen for snipers fire and try to locate them so you can sneak on them. One of the best maps to knife I found to be Zavod 311, Hainan Resort and Rogue Transmission

They have dog tags, and im doing all the guns so i dont get to pick and choose the gun :P, i got the tags ingame but not in BL aah :/.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2