Woowey Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon Woowey Application Author: Woowey PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:47 pm
    —
I want to join you simply because I'd love to be a part of a community and it'd be sweet to have someone to play BF with.

Joining as community member.

My real name is Kristoffer Norberg. I usually go by Woowey on the interwebs.

I only play BF4 and some DOTA.

I've been playing for years. Gametimes I'm aware of include: 150 hours of BF4, 800 hours of Dota, 2500+ hours of WoW, and a couple of houndred hours of BF3.

Currently situated in Sør-Trøndelag, Norway.

I'm a horribly indoorsy person, spending most of my time in front of my computer screen when I'm not at school.

Was playing on your BF4 server and saw that you were recruiting.

I'm 17.

Contributing to the your server would be difficult simply due to the lack of a debit/credit card. I'd be able to help once I turn 18.

Have not been in any other clans.

And "yes" to all the other remaining questions.

Have not spoken to a captain or an admin yet. I'll be online most days so just hit me up whenever.

Waiting excitedly for a positive ( or even a negative :( ) response :)

Last edited by Woowey on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: Application for joining the you guys. Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:51 pm
    —
Welcome, Lecro will be along at some point with more details PDT_Armataz_01_12

#3: No icon Re: Application for joining the you guys. Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:29 pm
    —
Welcome Kristoffer / Woowey

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  (its not all pasted)  PDT_Armataz_01_11

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Install Steam >
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
<Add all members to your steam  Their Steam IDs can be found in their profile or on our Steam page
Get registered or Log in
<

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Be sure to drop by
Get registered or Log in
, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion,
As a potential full member its vital that the forum and server become your second home so everyone has a chance to get to know you. (important)

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Steam.

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note Steam is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on Steam.

#4: No icon Re: Application for joining the you guys. Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:51 am
    —
Welcome  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#5: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:15 pm
    —
Welcome m8, whats ur BL page?

#6: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:02 pm
    —
Welcome buddy! See you on the field of battle! Looking forward to fighting by your side...... Or knifing you  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#7: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: Woowey PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:37 pm
    —
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Happy I passed the first step. I'll be looking forward to fighting with (or hopefully killing) my new comrades :)

#8: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:36 pm
    —
Woowey wrote (View Post):
Happy I passed the first step. I'll be looking forward to fighting with (or hopefully killing) my new comrades :)

The first step is gaining entry into the recruits group and starting probation.  PDT_Armataz_01_11

_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on Steam.

#9: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: DopebananaLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:19 pm
    —
Welcome!

#10: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:17 pm
    —
Carried over from missing practice thread......

Woowey wrote (View Post):
I'll only be able to attend 1 hour of every practice. Hope this won't be too big a problem -_-

It wont be TOO big a problem no but it wont allow you to become a full member
although community member is still available.

I suggest changing application to community for now.

#11: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:38 pm
    —
As your recruiting officer I'm duty bound to twist your ear.

Perhaps you could answer a couple of questions?

1.why have you not added SaS members to you steam? Me for 1 example!  

2.why are you playing on other servers running vanilla maps instead of playing on ours?

I'll remind you of the link I sent you of how to not pass probation, those rules apply to community recruits as well as full member recruits.

I suggest you re-read that post if your serious about passing your probation!

#12: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: Woowey PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:58 pm
    —
Alright.

1. I've only hadded some members on Steam... I have no idea why. I'll get on that.

2. I didn't realise I was bound to playing on the SaS servers.

I'll get my shit together.

#13: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:12 pm
    —
Glad to hear it.
Your not bound to play on our servers I just don't see why your playing on a similar server to ours instead of just playing on ours.
If it's a server that has DLC maps that we are not running that's fine with us but for a server that's vanilla maps you should be showing support and loyalty by playing on our server.

Telling off over soldier PDT_Armataz_01_20

#14: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:42 pm
    —
This post is a recruit review to help you understand the areas you may be passing or failing during your probation.

Below are the requirements for passing your probation!

#1 Make our site your first visit of the day  = FAIL Haven't visited in 4 days!!

#2 Use Steam as often as possible and add all captains / moderators = PASS

#3 If your online help seed our servers. = FAIL

#4 Make the required number of forum posts in your probation period. = FAIL

#5 Come to practice on time and stay for the required period = FAIL (playing DOTA2 when you should be at practice is a big nono!)

#6 Add all members to battlelog friends (bf3 / 4) = PASS

Although your applying for community position you are required to adhere to these rules while in probation!

#15: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: Woowey PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:10 pm
    —
I suspect it might be too late to apologize now, but I'll give it a bash nontheless.

Sorry

I sort of disregarded the practice due to my condition. I know I was supposed to be there I just didn't give it much thought because of it.

Hope you still want me on your team, despite my flaws :>

I can't live without Vikingvirus' voice

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2