Realempirix application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon Realempirix application Author: Realempirix PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:30 pm
    —
1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?
to feel the real teamwork in bf3
2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
full clan member
3. What is your real name and game name?
my real name is youssef and game name is Realempirix
4. What games do you play?
battefield 3
5. How long have you played?
1 year
6. Where are you located?
tunisia
7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
plane spoting
8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?
i came on the server and started playing
9. What is your current age?
14 close to 15
10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?
maybe i love to help!
11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?
none
12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
yes
13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.
yes
14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)
yes

#2: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:35 pm
    —
Welcome  PDT_Armataz_01_01

# Age - You must be at least 15 years of age to apply. There will be no exceptions to this rule.

How far off are you to 15?  PDT_Armataz_01_11  I see you have been on TS maybe you have spoken to someone already regarding this.

#3: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: Realempirix PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:57 pm
    —
next april i will be 15

#4: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:39 pm
    —
Maybe community member or something like that. till then?

#5: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:00 pm
    —
It is over 6 months, I think it will have to be discussed with who have spoken to you on TS and most importantly Lecro. I believe community member holds the same requirement in regards to age, from here I think full member will be out of the question for now and will have to think about the community member side of it.

Will make a private thread so we can have a full discussion without anyone hurting any ones feelings  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#6: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:58 pm
    —
Hi youssef,

As Tillb has already stated the minimum age is 15 and there can be no exception.

However you are welcome to hang around the site and join us on TS if you wish,
if when you reach 15 you may apply again and your application will be processed more favourably .

#7: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:49 pm
    —
if you play with us its kinda like being in the clan, or at least as fun :)

#8: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:37 pm
    —
I can imagine lecro just popping up infront of you as you write an application and slamming his M16 into the ground shouting YOU SHALL NOT PASS......until you are 15

#9: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: Milos PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:39 pm
    —
more like an l85 :)

#10: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:39 pm
    —
Oh ya, I'm getting him and another person mixed up in terms of weapons - who using the M16? xD

#11: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:41 pm
    —
sonicbrandon wrote (View Post):
I can imagine lecro just popping up infront of you as you write an application and slamming his M16 into the ground shouting YOU SHALL NOT PASS......until you are 15

I dont posses an M16 !

That rule is there to keep any childish bellends from our midst
of coarse there are a good few over that age also.  PDT_Armataz_01_28

#12: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:44 pm
    —
This is the point where everybody questions if you were directing that at them :P

#13: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:46 pm
    —
Questioning is the door of knowledge  PDT_Armataz_01_20

#14: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: Milos PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:06 pm
    —
i thought knowledge was a boat  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#15: No icon Re: Realempirix application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:00 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
i thought knowledge was a boat  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Only to stoned vikings

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2