Sejainus Re- Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon Sejainus Re- Application Author: Sejainus PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:58 pm
    —
1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?
i was a member about a year ago but had trouble with my computer and as such not able to get on and play, had alot of fun playing with you guys before and would like to do so again.

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
Full member please, tho im unable to attend Wednesday practices every week (if this is an issue im happy with community member)

3. What is your real name and game name?
Darren Cooper (Sejainus)

4. What games do you play?
BF3 + BF4, BC2

5. How long have you played?
A few years now (still no good)

6. Where are you located?  
York (England)

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
Attending music festivals and personal training

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?
Oh god... think i jumped on your BF3 server about 2 years ago and it went from there really.
9. What is your current age?
26 years young.

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?
ofc, with money permitting ill help however i can.

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?
1-PARA 3 years ago. fed up of bullshit tbh.
SaS 1 year ago. computer blew up and was unable to get online to play anything.

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
i have read and understand the clan rules

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.
as well as sarcasm and in depth expletives.

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)
Sundays are a definite and i will try attend as many Wednesday sessions as possible

15. Would you be willing to help get our servers running if you are online by either playing or seeding them as and when required ?
I used too when i was last with SaS. i have no problem doing it again

#2: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:40 am
    —
Welcome Darren / Sejainus

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  (its not all pasted)  PDT_Armataz_01_11

After your 2 week trial period for returning members we will decide on your inclusion.
Install Steam >
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
<Add all members to your steam  Their Steam IDs can be found in their profile or on our Steam page
Get registered or Log in
<

Keep active on the forum {important}
infact possably more so than attending every training day and try to join us in game when you can.

Be sure to drop by
Get registered or Log in
, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion,
As a potential full member its vital that the forum and server become your second home so everyone has a chance to get to know you. (important)

Sejainus wrote (View Post):

15. Would you be willing to help get our servers running if you are online by either playing or seeding them as and when required ?
I used too when i was last with SaS. i have no problem doing it again

OFC while your doing so drag any of your groupies that are on TS but not on our server along with or encourage them to GTFO of our BF4 channel before they get banned  PDT_Armataz_01_11
whilst it is a free channel it is ONLY for players on the server

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Steam.

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note Steam is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on Steam.

#3: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:31 am
    —
See you around Sejainus and get ready to be knifed  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#4: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:38 pm
    —
Welcome back  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#5: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:27 pm
    —
Clearly your reading hasnt improved in your absence !

#6: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: Sejainus PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:42 pm
    —
hehe well see about the knife ;)

#7: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:49 am
    —
Combat trial set for sunday 14th december

#8: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: Sejainus PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:54 am
    —
woop :)

#9: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:21 pm
    —
Get registered or Log in

#1 Forum activity - PASS
#2 Server activity - Pass (90% gaming time on our servers during probation period)
#3 Steam  activity - Pass
#4 Practice attendance - Pass
#5 Combat trial - Pass

You may now remove your recruit tags and add full member [SaS] on steam and in game.

If you would like a
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in
email account just let me know ;)

Welcome (back) to the brotherhood.  PDT_Armataz_01_36

Last edited by _lecro_ on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

#10: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: Sejainus PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:11 pm
    —
YAY!!! thanks :) it feels good to be back

#11: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:54 pm
    —
Nice!  PDT_Armataz_01_34

_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
You may now remove your recruit tags and add full member [SaS] on xfire and in game.

Are we still using xfire?   PDT_Armataz_01_03

#12: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:58 pm
    —
SUPERKING wrote (View Post):
Nice!  PDT_Armataz_01_34

_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
You may now remove your recruit tags and add full member [SaS] on xfire and in game.

Are we still using xfire?   PDT_Armataz_01_03

Nope, you misread it does read Steam  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#13: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:12 pm
    —
Ah I see.. my English must be failing me.. I didnt realise xfire and steam meant the same thing   PDT_Armataz_01_18

#14: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:25 pm
    —
SUPERKING wrote (View Post):
Ah I see.. my English must be failing me.. I didnt realise xfire and steam meant the same thing   PDT_Armataz_01_18

Anything posted to full members is just that and not relevant to comms noobs

#15: No icon Re: Sejainus Re- Application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:34 am
    —
PDT_Armataz_01_27

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1