AequisAequus - Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon AequisAequus - Application Author: AequisAequus PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:34 pm
    —
Hi
Below my application to your clan
Everything you need to know, should be fully covered with the application form, you provided. If I should have left anything out or you need to know more detail, just ask - I'll be happy to provide any further information.

Greetings
AequisAequus

1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?

I was looking for an active BF4 clan, that plays Conquest on hardcore, takes the gaming seriously, while staying at a "fun/hobby"-level. Since I am studying and working, I don't have enormous capacities of time to offer for a game.
I think you match the "profile" I was looking for, the most. You provide a good level of seriousness, while not demanding a horrible amount of attendance. Plus you are a english speaking clan and I have been looking for a possibility to keep using the english language.

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
I want to join as a Full Clan Member

3. What is your real name and game name?
My real name is Kemal Dzananovic, whilst in Battlefield 4 I call myself AequisAequus.

4. What games do you play?
Relevant for you: Only Battlefield 4
Other than that, almost no game on my computer - more the console guy. PS4 of course :)

5. How long have you played?
I have joined the Battlefield 4 Community 2 months ago, I think. So far I have played for 130+ hours. But I have countless hours of experience from other shooters, like BF2, BF2142 or - please don't hit me - CoD4.

6. Where are you located?
I live in Switzerland. My origin is Bosnia.

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
Next to studying working and going to the gym, I do not really have time left for anything else. But if I get to it, I like reading, playing PS4 and clubbing.

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?
Your name occured first on my google search. After that and careful consideration and both reviewing all facts as well as playing on your server, I decided to write my application.

9. What is your current age?
Currently I am 22 years old.

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?
Principally yes, but first I would like to undergo my trial time and consider if I really want to stay at the clan or if it isn't a place for me. Consider it a trial time of your own :)

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?
So far just in one. I left, because the clan was really inactive. Just a bunch of players were playing occasionally. In addition to that the server was set on "offical", which meant, that there was no possibility to get order to the server; if there was a cheater on the server, you as a clan member, were pretty much powerless to do anything against it.
Overall my experience in the former platoon was, that I didn't really feel like I was playing in a team.

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
I have read and understood the Clan rules completely.

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.
I do confirm both. It might be possible, that my spoken english might be a little bit rusty, but I should get to it.

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)

Yes, as far as I know, there should nothing be in the way of attending the next practise.

15. Would you be willing to help get our servers running if you are online by either playing or seeding them as and when required ?
I do not see a problem in that, so yes, I would be willing to do that.

#2: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:56 pm
    —
Hmmm sorry, I did reply earlier but is seems it has not posted.

Welcome, at some point today Lecro will post a nice big message with more information.

Welcome and good luck  PDT_Armataz_01_01

#3: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:43 pm
    —
Welcome Kemal / AequisAequus

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  (its not all pasted)  PDT_Armataz_01_11

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Install Steam >
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
<Add all members to your steam  Their Steam IDs can be found in their profile or on our Steam page
Get registered or Log in
<

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Be sure to drop by
Get registered or Log in
, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion,
As a potential full member its vital that the forum and server become your second home so everyone has a chance to get to know you. (important)

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Steam.

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note Steam is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on Steam.

JFYI we did have a large hardcore COD4 server and actually played competitively for a good while.
As for English you seen to have a good grasp of it probably more so than many English born members here  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Wednesday is the next practice session and we will be running some DLC maps for a change (hopefully you have premium )

#4: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: mike_rarwLocation: Oxford PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:31 pm
    —
Welcome  PDT_Armataz_01_12  Will see you in game soon!

#5: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: AequisAequus PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:26 pm
    —
Hey

Thanks for the welcome.
For now, I should have all of you in Steam and Battlelog. If I should have forgotten anyone, please let me know. Added the Clan-Tag in Steam and Battlelog as well.

Concerning the practice tomorrow: Yeah, I am a Premium member, so this should not be an issue. The bigger problem is gonna be, that I have no clue of any DLC map, since I don't play them. But I'll figure it out :)
So this means, gonna drop by tomorrow in Teamspeak and I guess you'll let me know of anything I need to be aware of. 20-22 your time, which should mean 21-23 my time. See you then!

Night

PS: If you wanna call me by my real name, I'd appreciate it, if you stick with Kemo. It's my nickname, which I like a lot more and in addition it sounds less like I'm gonna blow up something any minute  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#6: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: Sejainus PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:16 pm
    —
welcome :)

#7: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:04 pm
    —
Welcome and see you in the evening

#8: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:34 pm
    —
Are you having issues with steam ?

Ive noticed on a few occasions your on the server but not logged in to steam !

#9: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: AequisAequus PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:14 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
Are you having issues with steam ?

Ive noticed on a few occasions your on the server but not logged in to steam !

Sorry, just saw your post right now - don't know why I didn't earlier - probably marked it as read, but didn't actually read it ...
Well, I dunno. Before I start BF, I ALWAYS log into steam, since I applied for the clan. And I just checked: I am marked as "online"
So, to answer your question: Nope, no issues that I know of with steam. Always online, when playing on the server, as far as I can tell.

#10: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:38 am
    —
Combat trial set for sunday 21st December.

#11: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: AequisAequus PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:12 am
    —
Confirmed; should be there.

#12: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:07 pm
    —
More than likely the last practice of the year for me  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#13: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:17 pm
    —
Same here, last practice till 14 Jan 2015, off to Slovakia  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#14: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:21 pm
    —
Get registered or Log in

#1 Forum activity - Fail ( make this a priority )
#2 Server activity - Pass (90% gaming time on our servers during probation period)
#3 Steam  activity - Pass
#4 Practice attendance - Pass
#5 Combat trial - Pass

You may now remove your recruit tags and add full member [SaS] on steam and in game.

If you would like a
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in
email account just let me know ;)

Welcome (back) to the brotherhood.  PDT_Armataz_01_36

#15: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: AequisAequus PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:20 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):

#1 Forum activity - Fail ( make this a priority )

I will. May I know what was expected of me in this point? Or better yet: What was the criteria exactly that I have failed?
Anyway thanks for the acception, I'll wear my tags with honor!  PDT_Armataz_01_36

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2