Phantom bow ?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Phantom bow ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:58 am
    —

Link

Has anyone got this yet ?

#2: No icon Re: Phantom bow ? Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:14 am
    —
Haha, not played for a bit, looks over powered as hell.

#3: No icon Re: Phantom bow ? Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:36 pm
    —
I believe it is unlock for last phantom assignment given the arrows around assignment image. However no one so far worked out how to unlock phantom assignment. I had 2-3 shots from railgun and little driving with new tank last night but that's it.

Little of warning there will be plenty of people now using flash grenades, m320, claymores and try to kill you with defibrillator as these are part of new assignments either for final stand or new premium assignments

#4: No icon Re: Phantom bow ? Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:07 pm
    —
It seems the currentthoughts are that the bow is in a secret room wich you need to find dog tags on the new maps to acess. Check your dogtag screen you will see some new ones that look like electronic keys.
Once you have four people with one of each of the new tags equipped a secret lift will open and you get to the room. Well thats the thoughts at present but could be pie in the sky.
Main issue is hidden tags randomly spawn on maps around objectives so finding them is a pain in the arse. Dont see why the hell dice have turned BF into a treasure hunt  PDT_Armataz_01_07

#5: No icon Re: Phantom bow ? Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:25 pm
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

I have seen somewhere video I will try to find it again

EDIT: Found it
Get registered or Log in

#6: No icon Re: Phantom bow ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:28 pm
    —
Ive seen lots of servers titled "No KILL - TAG SEARCH"

WTF ever next lame noobs

#7: No icon Re: Phantom bow ? Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:35 am
    —
Just checked that out for tag hunt servers.
What a complete waste of time and effort lets just run round for 40mins doing nothing and finding nothing what a joke.
This BF series is utterly f......d
Who came up with turning an FPS into a puzzle game  PDT_Armataz_01_19

#8: No icon Re: Phantom bow ? Author: Munchy PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:50 pm
    —
well it seems alot of people have already done it. would be intresting to get my hands on one of them and see how good they actually are

#9: No icon Re: Phantom bow ? Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:19 am
    —
More reading here
Get registered or Log in

#10: No icon Re: Phantom bow ? Author: AequisAequus PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:29 pm
    —
I picked one up once, since it is possible to do so, if you get your hands on the equip of a guy, who ran around with it.
To be honest, it was a pain in the ass to try and kill someone with the bow - but might actually just be me. It's just hard to calculate the distance and the bullet - or rather arrow drop. Guess that comes with training.

#11: No icon Re: Phantom bow ? Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:58 pm
    —
you gotta get them tags yo :L anyone got any? Would love to get my hands on that bow, i got the one with the sub on from Hammerhead :)

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1