New Chair
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

#16: No icon Re: New Chair Author: PrivatepinkLocation: England PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:13 pm
    —
SUPERKING wrote (View Post):
How do I upload pics?  PDT_Armataz_01_03

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Or you can attach images with your post but im not sure if there is a maximum size

#17: No icon Re: New Chair Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:22 pm
    —
Argh! Was trying to avoid photobucket at all costs  PDT_Armataz_01_19

NVM.. here are some snaps.. let me know if you want more..

It's uber comfy  PDT_Armataz_01_20

Get registered or Log in

It looks as if the backrest is a bit slanted.. or atleast it's impossible to match up the red stripes of the backrest and seat like how it does in the stock image =/

Get registered or Log in

The top of the backrest reaches mid-neck, the head rest part hits in between my shoulderblades which is sortta annoying.. =/

Get registered or Log in

The arm rests are moveable 90*

Get registered or Log in

Seat can tilt..

Get registered or Log in

small tear.. hope it doesn't get worse =/  not sure how long the PU will last but feels very slack..

Get registered or Log in

#18: No icon Re: New Chair Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:28 am
    —
Looks nice , pity about the cut .

#19: No icon Re: New Chair Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:13 pm
    —
Man, I got my chair last week 3 days early but box was ripped and few screws had escaped. Everything in good condition though. The seller sent the screws last Thursday and should have arrived Monday but didn't show. They have sent another set today and should arrive tomorrow. Parcel force and royal mail(I know they own parcel force) not doing so well grrr

#20: No icon Re: New Chair Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:15 pm
    —
Ohh yeah, looks good. Was one I looked at  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#21: No icon Re: New Chair Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:21 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
Man, I got my chair last week 3 days early but box was ripped and few screws had escaped. Everything in good condition though. The seller sent the screws last Thursday and should have arrived Monday but didn't show. They have sent another set today and should arrive tomorrow. Parcel force and royal mail(I know they own parcel force) not doing so well grrr

Ah that sucks man =/   To think mine arrived from Germany in around 5days (£10 postage though, not bad imo considering it weighs a tonne).. damn seller hiked up the price by £10 by the time I decided though  PDT_Armataz_01_16

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2