New Chair
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

#1: No icon New Chair Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:44 pm
    —
I suppose this is the best place to put this, I'm after a new PC chair, my current one is full leather with short backrest, the leather makes my crack sweat something fierce, and gives me terrible lower back and arse aches after a couple hours..

I guess you could say I'm after a 'gaming' chair but not the ones with speakers and fixed position, low seating rocking bollox.. A 'cupping' (lul) desk chair, something comfortable like the bucket seats in cars that can be used for long hours for gaming and writing up etc.. to give you an idea I'm eyeballing this but fear the armrests would be uncomfortable 'cause they're too curved
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
.. not looking to spend over £130max. any thoughts?

#2: No icon Re: New Chair Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:36 am
    —
lol, I am after same thing. Found a few on amazon. Was one for £80 but has jut gone back up to £140 grrrr

#3: No icon Re: New Chair Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:20 pm
    —
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

£50 ... enough said  
Get registered or Log in

#4: No icon Re: New Chair Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:23 pm
    —
Yeah? You reckon so? Do you use this one?
I'm a bit wary with the leather (PU or real) in terms of cracking and wearing away, and also as leather doesnt 'breathe' how does that make you sweat?

#5: No icon Re: New Chair Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:37 pm
    —
I dont use this one but ive got one from the same company,
never had an issue with sweaty cracks tbh  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#6: No icon Re: New Chair Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:45 pm
    —
I prefer mesh chair and have something similar like this
Get registered or Log in

#7: No icon Re: New Chair Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:09 pm
    —
Jeeeesus dude , last time i saw a chair like that there was something quit obscene going on in it.

I think it was one of Till home movies

Hidden: 
Get registered or Log in

#8: No icon Re: New Chair Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:01 pm
    —
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

I may put an order in lecro..

I tried that mesh chair in Staples earlier but the backrest is way too firm for my liking.. =/

#9: No icon Re: New Chair Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:24 pm
    —
Wait a god damn minute, who the fuck is that guy holding my goat!!!!!

Yeah I looked at that chair also. To be fair looked at a lot.

#10: No icon Re: New Chair Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:56 pm
    —
Just bought this one
Get registered or Log in

Didn't want leather but ohh well.

#11: No icon Re: New Chair Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:33 pm
    —
Ach.. It's impossible to decided unless you're forced to choose one of three after testing each for a month..   PDT_Armataz_01_10

#12: No icon Re: New Chair Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:26 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
Just bought this one
Get registered or Log in

Didn't want leather but ohh well.

How very faux ! hehe ... well my current chair is cobbled together from 3 old ones that have died over the years and apart from the odd sqeek is perfectly cumfortable  PDT_Armataz_01_11

Ill buy one when we get in the new house maybe ,

#13: No icon Re: New Chair Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:56 pm
    —
Just set up the chair Lecro mentioned.. so far so good.. did arrive with an open box and a small cut in the faux leather.. the backrest is leaning a bit and the red stripes dont match up with the ones on the seat for some reason.. other than that it's great (so far)  PDT_Armataz_01_20

#14: No icon Re: New Chair Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:02 am
    —
Cool post some pics when its complete and i may get one too :)

#15: No icon Re: New Chair Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:57 pm
    —
How do I upload pics?  PDT_Armataz_01_03

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2