Console Headset
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

#1: No icon Console Headset Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:06 am
    —
I'm looking for a new headset to use on my PS3/4, I had/have the Turtle Beach DPX21's which cost about £130 at the time and were absolutely amazing! Only issues were the cable, though long, the cable was irritating and getting in the way, and the pads pressed my ears against my head real hard so after an hour I'd have terrible pains.. the sound module unit went fubar, would need to open it up and see what's going on in there before I bin it..

So anyway, I'm after a wireless one for a change, I know about Razers etc etc but these either won't or will only partially work on consoles because of needing to download software etc.. with the wireless Turtle Beaches I would be able to connect to PC as well as the consoles..

I'm tempted to avoid Turtle Beach after my previous experience with my current headset, and they were utterly horrible at EGX, repulsive in fact.. Alas, I cannot find a suitable contender for console headsets so am content to stick with them..

I'm on the mindset of 'newer is better' so I've been eye-balling the
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
and
Get registered or Log in
(
Get registered or Log in
) although there are too many mixed reviews.. who knows whether these people actually know what they're talking about..

looking to spend no more than £140.. Any ideas? =/

#2: No icon Re: Console Headset Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:21 pm
    —
Console ? Is that the thing in the middle of your car that has drinks holders and a fag lighter  PDT_Armataz_01_02

#3: No icon Re: Console Headset Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:25 pm
    —
hah.. hah.. yes.. yes..  PDT_Armataz_01_28

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1