Another game to play
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

#1: No icon Another game to play Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:38 pm
    —
Was thinking, few people have same game and been playing seperately. Post games you are playing atm and lets see if we can get together outside of practice for it.

I am playing the Forest atm which I know few members have. Plays up to 8 players and is in a good place atm. Was super buggy.

I am doing GTAv every now and then had a laugh with Sham and Jacks but not touch online since.

Minds gone blank to what else am playing mo wise atm :-P ohhh payday 2. That's a good laugh.

#2: No icon Re: Another game to play Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:41 pm
    —
Not really playing anything else ,
doubt ive played anything for more than a couple of hours in the last month.

Whats this Forest malarkey all about ?

#3: No icon Re: Another game to play Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:14 pm
    —
Survival game, set in well a forest :P You build cabins and a camp to protect yourself from Cannibals that later on down the line become more mutants. You have to build everything you need. Start with a axe and meds on a plane that you crashed in. Not properly released yet but it is good. Got an update due in 3 days so will probably fuck it up  PDT_Armataz_01_14

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1