BF2 revisited
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#16: No icon Re: BF2 revisited Author: webm8Location: London PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:43 pm
    —
a lot of hacker cheats? or just out of practice?

#17: No icon Re: BF2 revisited Author: mike_rarwLocation: Oxford PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:50 pm
    —
My first time playing bf2!. Started the series with 2142 and went from there. So at an immediate disadvantage having to learn all the maps etc.  PDT_Armataz_01_14

#18: No icon Re: BF2 revisited Author: webm8Location: London PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:44 pm
    —
gosh and you stayed with it after 2142?!?!?!

Did you have problems finding games with enough players or was it all ok?

#19: No icon Re: BF2 revisited Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:43 pm
    —
webm8 wrote (View Post):
gosh and you stayed with it after 2142?!?!?!

I said something similar to him last night  PDT_Armataz_01_12

webm8 wrote (View Post):
Did you have problems finding games with enough players or was it all ok?

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#20: No icon Re: BF2 revisited Author: webm8Location: London PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:15 am
    —
interesting.

#21: No icon Re: BF2 revisited Author: webm8Location: London PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:28 pm
    —
Noob coding repaired by Admin :)

Link

#22: No icon Re: BF2 revisited Author: mike_rarwLocation: Oxford PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:37 pm
    —
Yer seems no one actually enjoyed 2142.  PDT_Armataz_01_14
For me it was much bigger than anything else i had or was playing at the time and that was enough to keep me playing.

Always been people online when i've looked for a game.  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#23: No icon Re: BF2 revisited Author: webm8Location: London PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:51 pm
    —
i guess if it is the first game you went to, then it will always be special, a bit like BF2 or CoD to some.  I never really got 2142, bought it, played it a bit, but it just didnt work for me.  Might have to install BF2.  Would be nice, but i just dont get the time anymore :(  are you playing every night?

#24: No icon Re: BF2 revisited Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:47 pm
    —
webm8 wrote (View Post):
Might have to install BF2.  Would be nice, but i just dont get the time anymore :(  are you playing every night?

Not actually played it together as yet , just testing the water really
If BF4 server stays empty much longer theres an option to switch to BF2 thats what started it really.

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2