1PARA -- Seriously lol
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon 1PARA -- Seriously lol Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:13 pm
    —
Mike,Till and i went on the 1para server tonight
and in the AA i proceeded to get a 20 kill streak
then just as the games about to finish i get kick for .... wait for it " Go Away Hacker"

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

I instantly rejoined and all 5 or 6 of there members left as i asked why  PDT_Armataz_01_03

Couple of there rules ....

"No Whining like a big girls blouse . " = agreed they did stick to this one they just kicked me instead .. noob admin !

"Admins will remove anyone disrupting out server"  = Should read no killing the admin maybe

I recommend only going on there server if you fancy killing some noobs for a while, just dont expect to get any points as they will surely kick you before the round ends. (unless you dont rape the admin OFC)

#2: No icon Re: 1PARA -- Seriously lol Author: PrivatepinkLocation: England PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:40 am
    —
PDT_Armataz_01_12  There butt hurt bad

#3: No icon Re: 1PARA -- Seriously lol Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:32 am
    —
What asshats xD Didnt we used to play these guys back in the day?

#4: No icon Re: 1PARA -- Seriously lol Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:22 pm
    —
Breaum wrote (View Post):
What asshats xD Didnt we used to play these guys back in the day?

Not competency and probably a good thing too .

I wrongly assumed they would be decent chaps , bearing such tags  PDT_Armataz_01_03

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1